Ohhhhhhh! The weather outside if frightful....

Well here in the St.L we have ten inches of what Eggnog calls "Sky Poopy" all over the place. I have spent the last two days at work digging out sidewalks and residents cars.

Snow blowers, front loading tractors, and ice melt these are a few of my favorite things. Spent several hours actually digging out parking spaces with the front loader today, my what a wonderful change from my normal routine.

T&H

"Look for the woman in the dress, if there is no dress there is no woman."-Coco Channel

You sound like a man after my own heart. Whenever I have to use one of those names I usually end up making a trip to the bathroom. ;-)

Yeah, lets bring back the conservatives. They haven't made a big enough mess yet.

Two things:

First: could we please keep this thread to just the weather? (I know I am guilty as well.;-))

Second: proof that if you don't like the weather in St. Louis just wait a minute and it will change. Yesterday's high was in the thirties tomorrows projected high near 60 F.

Sometimes I just wish the weather would make up its mind.

T&H

"Look for the woman in the dress, if there is no dress there is no woman."-Coco Channel

Two things:

First: could we please keep this thread to just the weather? (I know I am guilty as well.;-))

Second: proof that if you don't like the weather in St. Louis just wait a minute and it will change. Yesterday's high was in the thirties tomorrows projected high near 60 F.

Sometimes I just wish the weather would make up its mind.

T&H

60 degrees??? So are you breaking out yer gardening equipment and getting ready for an early crop? :w00t2:

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

Guy in heels, if it stays this warm very long we might get an early crop of tomatoes and maybe some nice cabbages, except for the fact that after today the temperature at night will be below twenty regularly.

Oh well, you never get bored with the weather here.

T&H

I know what you mean. We broke outta the deep freeze with a whopping 52 degrees day before yesterday, and after a few snow flurries late yesterday, now we're back down to sub-freezing temperatures in the daytime, with it getting even colder at night! Brrr!

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

Well yesterday we hit 69 F for a high though today they say 50 F but tomorrows prediction is a whopping 69 F again although they are adding storms to the mix. After ten inches of snow a week ago we don't need anymore precipitation though as the ground is already nothing but thick mud now. So much for early tomatoes and cabbages:silly:.

T&H

Now. for the other extreme, take Australia. Hottest summer in years, severe drought over most of the country and wildfires burning up everything in sight in the "outback." Lots of people dead. Sure wish we could have detoured that ice storm that put Ky and Ark. out of business a couple of weeks ago. The Aussies could really have used the moisture. I wonder how Sasha is surviving in Adelaide?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

We're looking at 60 here in the Philadelphia area, quite a change from temps in the 20's early last week. But yeah, we have no right to complain about our weather when those poor people in Australia are suffering so much.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

• 2 weeks later...

I don´t like the winter. Its cold and I´m freezing. Its a bit slippery too walking on stiletto heels but I´m doing ok. This morning we had -7 celcius degree here. Its cold. Well I think so. Had to bundle up with real warm clothes for me getting to work. I´m lucky, my boyfreind gives me most of the time a lift to my office, picking me up after work. Was real cold this morning, so I trousers to the office, then changing in to a skirt suit coming to the office. Had a turtle neck, a thick cardigan, trousers, pantyhose ( sheere), a jacket, my thick long coat, gloves, a long warm scarves and my new blade heel (4") boots. My boyfreind droped me off a few blocks from my office. Had to take a short walk to the office. Yes it was cold and I was freezing. Was nice coming inside. A quick "Good Morning" to my colleagues, then I sneaked inside, changing in to my skirt suit, starting the days work. I must say I´m wating for the warmer weather in the summer.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, they said it was coming, and now it looks like its finally here. Last night a snowstorm blew in here and now we've got about 10 - cm of snow outside with 0 degrees - that's celsius. (See how dramatic those metric numbers sound?) They closed down the schools and everything and so here we are in a winter wonderland.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels