Santa

William

Anyone else ever want to dress up like Santa, only in some big bad ass thigh high platforms? Anyone? Anyone have any pictures?

Sounds like a good project for you, William. I would think there are a lot of members that would love to see your pictures dressed as Santa and wearing black boots....

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thanks for the words of encouragement. I'd like to dress up as the sexiest Santa anyone has ever seen, but can't afford to spend "play money" right now. In my wildest imagination, I'd wear my thigh high black boots with 7.5" heels, and trim them with black fur. I'd wear either a full body harness or a leather vest, also trimmed out in black fur. A black leather and fur thong... motorcycle gloves, leather arm bands, and a hat. You get the idea... And, of course, you're all invited to be my reindeer and elves.

Wetwillie:-) Thanks very much for the pic. No self-respecting elf would be without a pair of those unusual boots. They sure are different. Patentheel:-) Very nice Santa suit. Goes well with the patent boots. FoxyLady:-) How could you go a whole year to try on a Santa suit like that? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 2 weeks later...

Dont worry about the santa outfit for next year, you can look for a bunny outfit and a flufy tail with long pink ears, hahahahaha, and put on a white or light color hh shoes for this Easter, only if you are in the states. Maybe as the tradition you may hide eggs around the house and invite other heelers to go look for them afterwards for the whole day, but everybody in heels higher than 4inch.

V. Morpho

The Easter bunny does excist also in England and most parts of Europe....

That might be a great idea, maybe have a party, all dresses as easter bunnies.... great.

A few months ago I wanted to try a party all in weddingdress, but I wasn't able to orgenize that....

Thanks Morpho :thumbsup:

FL

Dont worry about the santa outfit for next year, you can look for a bunny outfit and a flufy tail with long pink ears, hahahahaha, and put on a white or light color hh shoes for this Easter, only if you are in the states.

Maybe as the tradition you may hide eggs around the house and invite other heelers to go look for them afterwards for the whole day, but everybody in heels higher than 4inch.

FoxyLady

Actually for all the incognito heelers, ...... disguising as the bunny with a complete outfit and wearing the best white boots, may be a great ocasion to out and about in the street or to the mall, or anywhere handing out some flyers for any event or ocasion, and it may be a rewarded for such service to some business or you can make it up and just giving best wishes to the public, .......so two positive things, one is beeing dressed up not being identifyied and heeling perfectly and taking pics with everybody, and 2 being paid by a biz that would like to hire you that afternoon for giving away some flyers.....good idea i think.

V. Morpho

I might try this, morpho......

But come to think of it, with the whole credit crunch and other things involved right now, I don't think it will work out that easy.... Maybe if you would do it for free....

FL

Actually for all the incognito heelers, ...... disguising as the bunny with a complete outfit and wearing the best white boots, may be a great ocasion to out and about in the street or to the mall, or anywhere handing out some flyers for any event or ocasion, and it may be a rewarded for such service to some business or you can make it up and just giving best wishes to the public, .......so two positive things, one is beeing dressed up not being identifyied and heeling perfectly and taking pics with everybody, and 2 being paid by a biz that would like to hire you that afternoon for giving away some flyers.....good idea i think.

FoxyLady

Ofcourse, would be for free for you to be able to walk all day long with your favorite shoes, and not being identified. perfect season, better than going in Santa's outfit. I guess it would be almost impossible to have a negative reaction, nobody will know if you are woman or man, and nobody will care, and if somebody asks you something you just answer in mimics, and if you are trespassing and a police officer asks your id, then you say sorry and get out, you are only wishing to the people nice holydays anyways, maybe you will atract the media, and if it does then please try to show the heels to all the TV viewers, and still be incognito. have a blast my friend. I am tempted to do that really but, my objective is to better go out casual and with a nice outfit all in femme, just to wonder what it feels.

V. Morpho

Even if they recognize you as male.... does it matter, thinking of it, you are bringing some happy plesant feelings to a very dark and unplesant age, credit crunch and reccession.... wishing a happyy Easter, or during Christmas happy Christmas, in whatever outfit, shouldn't be a turn down from the people. And when the police wants to ask your ID, you always can do without any problems.... The law doesn't tell you what you have to wear, it only requires that you don't give a falls Identity.... Will think about it, for Easter I mean:wavey: FL

FoxyLady