Leggings

PatentHeel

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a new one on me. I haven't tried leggings yet, but I do have a pair of tight stirrup pants that fit inside of my boots pretty well.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Sounds cool! I think I'd like to try stirrup pants with boots myself. That would be fun!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

The advantage of the stirrups is that they hold the leggings in place by pulling downward with a constant (light) pull as opposed to those without feet or stirrups. I personally don't like them at all unless they are under boots as you don't want to see the stirrups.

A substitute that I have seen very rarely is a piece of elastic with two clips to attach to either side of pants/leggings to accomplish the same thing. If I saw them, I would buy them right away to see if they hold jeans in place the same way.

It's all about the heel!

• 1 month later...

just a quick pic of me in silver leggings and flat boots.

i am hoping to get a pair of these at the weekend if i can find a topshop that has them in stock !!

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=20&viewAllFlag=false&catalogId=19551&storeId=12556&categoryId=146485&parent_category_rn=118411&productId=1342823&langId=-1

post-17487-133522893172_thumb.jpg

danielp6406 thats why i thought i had better take the pick from the back :chuckle: ive only been out once wearing these and i wore a long sports/polo shirt, trouble is i got a bit too many looks, so i think i will keep these for indoor use and stick to black leggings or skinny jeans for going out.

• 3 weeks later...

That's a new one on me. I haven't tried leggings yet, but I do have a pair of tight stirrup pants that fit inside of my boots pretty well.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

I used to wear stirrup pants when I was a young girl. I hadnt worn them in years. A couple months ago I found a pair of legging denim stirrup pants at Macys.I love them,I wear them all the time in fact I bought another pair.They go great with boots but I wear them with pumps and mules and slides.

I used to wear stirrup pants when I was a young girl. I hadnt worn them in years. A couple months ago I found a pair of legging denim stirrup pants at Macys.I love them,I wear them all the time in fact I bought another pair.They go great with boots but I wear them with pumps and mules and slides.

Thanks for the info! Perhaps I'll give them a try!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

just a quick pic of me in silver leggings and flat boots.

i am hoping to get a pair of these at the weekend if i can find a topshop that has them in stock !!

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=20&viewAllFlag=false&catalogId=19551&storeId=12556&categoryId=146485&parent_category_rn=118411&productId=1342823&langId=-1

Leggings are my fav too! They look good with those boots. Thanks for sharing!

Here are some shots of me in leggings. I usually try to pair them with longer tops to prevent frontal showing. The fourth pic is of denim-style leggings, only they're the dark denim so they don't show too clearly in the pic.

post-1840-133522901267_thumb.jpg

post-1840-133522901268_thumb.jpg

post-1840-133522901269_thumb.jpg

post-1840-133522901269_thumb.jpg

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Here are some shots of me in leggings. I usually try to pair them with longer tops to prevent frontal showing. The fourth pic is of denim-style leggings, only they're the dark denim so they don't show too clearly in the pic.

Thanks for sharing. Picture 3 is my fav! Great look.

Hi,Danielinheels,love your pictures.My favorite is the second one,theheels are great.

Bravo! Great looks you displayed! Pic number #2 is my favorite! You did very well regarding the styles you displayed!

I'm after a pair of genuine leather leggings / skinny jeans, any ideas of high street shops that are selling them?

Top Shop seem to have some!

Havent you just answered your own question? lol :blinkbigeyes:

Isnt the obvious thing to do, to lookup local leather shops?

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Thanks for sharing. Picture 3 is my fav! Great look.

Hi,Danielinheels,love your pictures.My favorite is the second one,theheels are great.

The leggings look good on you. Maybe I should try them sometime myself.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Bravo! Great looks you displayed! Pic number #2 is my favorite! You did very well regarding the styles you displayed!

Thanks for the kind words, and to the others who pressed "Say Thanks," thanks back to you! Being 6'3", I thought I'd have trouble finding them in a length suitable for me, but had no issues in that department. I just have to not buy 10 pairs at once, lol. Also have to work on getting longer tops.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

• 2 weeks later...

I got a pair of faux leather look leggins. They are very shiny in their appearance. I wore them with a long black sweater from the tall girl's clothing section. The length came to just above the knee. I paired them up with a pair of Aerostyles stretch leather knee boots and a long faux leather top coat. I must say that I liked the look very much. I would like to post a picture but my computer skils are somewhat limited.

...I would like to post a picture but my computer skils are somewhat limited.

Greetings bluejay :-)

When you reply to a post or write your own and want to attach a picture.

Click on the "advanced" button at the bottom right of your screen.

Then click on the "paperclip" button on top (attachments tool).

Click on "browse" then navigate (in your hard-drive) to the picture you want to attach.

You can attach up to 5 pictures in a post. See the limitations at the bottom.

Hope this help !

• 2 weeks later...

Just ordered these from JCPenney:

http://www3.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?DeptID=50434&CatID=70425&GrpTyp=SIZ&ItemID=1833634&attrtype=&attrvalue=&CMID=50434%7c50439&Fltr=&Srt=&QL=F&IND=4&cmVirtualCat=&CmCatId=50434|70425

I'm thinking these denim leggings will go great with boots. Once I get them, I'll be sure to show them off for everyone on a jaunt.