First time out in public

HHfanatic

Yupp, thats was it, first time out is done in my 4" boots, the pair one my avatar. 2 o`clock in the morning my wife and me went for a 1,5 hr walk. Did not see many people around, only som people coming home from a wet night at town. Since I walked with my wife I felt very comfortable and did not hide in the bushes when a cars or people was closing up. I was surprisingly relaxed, even when we passed the few people we met. They did not even notice. My wife was also okay about it and told me to use the boots whenever I like, she said they looked good on me. And she was more comfortable becouse I was walking slower than I normally do. A win/win situation..:-) Basicly no sound from the boots, very comfortable and I will defently use them again, also in daylight, hopefully allready today..:-)

Well done it's quite an achievement and first time with your lady to boot (no pun intended). It is so nice to heel out together and I'm sure will not be the last . I often get dragged back if I'm in flats (I charge on ahead), in heels I can match pace a lot easier Congratulations Al

Good to hear, HH. I'm wondering if you could still go incognito with your 6"ers.

I beleave I could if I could walk normal in that heelhight....which I can not.

I wonder if my wife would support me wearing those....:-)

But since the boots are made a little rough, I dont think others will notice them that much.

Congratulations on your first outing. By the way, are there any people wearing boots in the Philippines? I would imagine it is hot over there, too hot for boots.

At the moment I`m in Norway and many people are using boots...but at the Philppines, not many are using boots.

I do see some girls around 20-25 are using boots thow, high middel class girls.

They also sell boots in high class stores...

Leather boots are not to bad to wear even if the weather is hot, but leatherette will be way to warm.

I always thought your avatar picture (boots + jeans) didn't look too extreme, and probably would be passable. Congratulations on finally getting out with them.

I think these boots can be used by men without any problems, in my eyes they do not look feminine. They look like men boots with just a higher heel.

But I may have been brainwashed on this forum.. :thumbsup:

I wouldnt mind having another pair with 4,5" slimmer heels thow..:-)

Had another walk out, in daylight. Still had my supporting wife on my side. No reactions from anybody we meet. A young girl catching up on us passed us without any reactions. Met some guys walking and there are no reactions. Even I feel I walk a little weird, my wife is says that I walk normal and she can not notice I wear heels. I bring a pair of "normal" boots in a small backsack so I can change if needed. We stay with my folks, so I will not wear my boots to and from the house, I have to stop and change. Yesterday we should meet some friends and my wife told me to just wear my heeled boots when we meet our friends...but I chickened out...maybe next time..:-)

Again another walk in daylight and again my wife on my side. It make it easier for me to wear the heels since she walk slow. We meet people and noone seems to care. We have not been in any areas with a lot of people yet, like shoppingcenter, malls etc, we are just out on the street. I think walking through downtown will be next challenge. I had my wife to take a few photos of me and when I see the boots they dont look high at all, even thow they are 4 inches. But when I saw myself sideways in a big window, they looked 6" tall and it scared me...PEOPLE MUST NOTICE!!...but they dont..:-) I asked my wife what look best on me, flat boots or the 4" heels boots, and she said they both look good, but the most important is that I use what I feel comfortable...if they have heels or not. So I would like to know if she will be as supportive me wearing the boots on the last 2 pics... :-)

post-351-133522876339_thumb.jpg

post-351-13352287634_thumb.jpg

post-351-133522876342_thumb.jpg

post-351-133522876344_thumb.jpg

HH Fanatic:-) That is something that you will have to ask her at this point. Right now you are taking things step by step as you should. Relax, enjoy and don't rush things too fast right now. Advance when you think that you and your wife are ready to. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

HH Fanatic:-)

That is something that you will have to ask her at this point. Right now you are taking things step by step as you should. Relax, enjoy and don't rush things too fast right now. Advance when you think that you and your wife are ready to.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

I asked my wife about the stiletto boots on the pics and she stated she will not support me using those outdoors. Reason is I will look better than her and she dont like that..:-)

But for indoor use she is okay about it..:-)

... Reason is I will look better than her and she dont like that..:-)

Well I have to admit I didn't see that coming as the reason :thumbsup:. I was expecting it to be that she didn't want you in such thin heels. Changes you selection process if you want to pick something nice, but not too nice.

If you'd have gotten these, would you buy them off the rack (if so, do you have a link to them?), or try to have to cloned by your shoemakers back home?

The boots in your pictures (which I think really look extremely passable), they are the first set you had made, with the thicker heels? Have worn the thinner ones yet (did you even bring them)?

I asked my wife about the stiletto boots on the pics and she stated she will not support me using those outdoors. Reason is I will look better than her and she dont like that..:-)

But for indoor use she is okay about it..:-)

My wife would say they would make me too tall. I'm 6'2" without heels and she is just over a foot shorter than me already, so when I wear heels she has to as well. She likes heels but isn't as snappy a dresser so she dosn't wear as often. Oh well at least she dosnt run away from me when I wear them like she used to.

T&H

"Look for the woman in the dress, if there is no dress there is no woman."-Coco Channel

Well I have to admit I didn't see that coming as the reason :thumbsup:. I was expecting it to be that she didn't want you in such thin heels. Changes you selection process if you want to pick something nice, but not too nice.

If you'd have gotten these, would you buy them off the rack (if so, do you have a link to them?), or try to have to cloned by your shoemakers back home?

The boots in your pictures (which I think really look extremely passable), they are the first set you had made, with the thicker heels? Have worn the thinner ones yet (did you even bring them)?

My feet is to big for buying any woman footwear of the rack, except from fetish footwear, so whatever I buy, they have to be custommade.

http://www.heels.com/womens-shoes/howell-boot-bone.html

The boots on my avatar is my first pair of custommade boots. The goal for these boots was to use them in public, therefore they were made with a big block heel and not to high.

Now after being out for about 5 hrs walking as a total, I wish I had the heels made slimmer. They have to much of a clumpsy look.

I did not bring any of the 6" boots, I can not wear them outdoor no matter how much I would like to. My ancles are not flexible enough so I would walk like a duck...:-)

But I really got hooked on using my 4" boots, I always look for a reason to go for a walk so I can get more practice..:-)

How many pairs do you have? I thought you just had 2 pairs made: one in leather w/ a thicker heel, the other leatherette and thinner, but both with the same heel height. I just assumed these were the thicker ones. Are there ones with 4" heels, and other with 6"? I'm trying to follow along with which ones you are talking about. I still think the ones in this thread (the 4" widest (?) heels) look really good. Has anyone said anything to you about them yet? I don't remember any comments yet. If so, that goes to show how discreet the boots seem to be.

How many pairs do you have? I thought you just had 2 pairs made: one in leather w/ a thicker heel, the other leatherette and thinner, but both with the same heel height. I just assumed these were the thicker ones.

Are there ones with 4" heels, and other with 6"? I'm trying to follow along with which ones you are talking about.

I still think the ones in this thread (the 4" widest (?) heels) look really good. Has anyone said anything to you about them yet? I don't remember any comments yet. If so, that goes to show how discreet the boots seem to be.

I had 3 pairs made,

1. pair knee height boots, leather, with 4" block heels.

2. pair knee height boots, leather, with 6" block heels, 1/2 inch platform

3. pair knee height boots, leatherette, with 6" block heels, 1/2" plattform but with slimmer heels than pair no 2.

Its the first pair I`m using now, still no comments from nobody.

Thats the way I wants it, then I feel I have succèded with the design.

However I would like them to have slimmer heels. :-)

Good to hear about your endeavor. Anywhere in the Nordics you are going to get this experience. Or pretty much anywhere. Stay with the block heels until you have the skill and the competence to take it further.

What's all the fuss about?

It's encouraging to myself and others that you are getting no notice of you heels, though I hate to think we need to go to Norway (?) for that experience :thumbsup:. Do you remember offhand if you had posted closeup pictures of your 4" heel boots? If so I'll go look for them. I know you did ones for the two 6" ones.

It's encouraging to myself and others that you are getting no notice of you heels, though I hate to think we need to go to Norway (?) for that experience :welcome:.

Do you remember offhand if you had posted closeup pictures of your 4" heel boots? If so I'll go look for them. I know you did ones for the two 6" ones.

Give this link a try..:-)

http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/everybody/11512-new_boots.html

I have not met that many people yet, maybe 20 out walking, but many cars passing by.

Those I have met walking, just pass me without any smile, grin or any comments.

My wife and me will go to the cinema in the near future and then I plan to use these boots...Maybe I will get some comments then...:thumbsup:

Out again this morning, my wife and me walked for a 2 hour trip and through downtown. Not many people out but noone we met still does not seems to have any concern about my boots. I asked my wife again today if this really is okay for her that I wear my heels, and she replayed they really look good on me. Not only good, but really good... :-) As long as I feel comfortable using them and have no concernes, they look good. She said it would be different if I was nervouse and not comfortable. That might be something to have in mind...wear your footwear with pride and dont be nervouse. Only one thing she dont like about it...and that is I dont wear them from and to the house. We stay with my old parents so I dont want to give them a hartattack...hehe Therefore we stop a bit from the house and I change...she dont understand why I do that....

post-351-133522876658_thumb.jpg

post-351-133522876682_thumb.jpg

post-351-133522876687_thumb.jpg

post-351-133522876691_thumb.jpg

Thanks for that link. If you get a chance, can you give me the measurements for the heel (L & W, I think you already said height was 4")? Is it basically the width of the shoe, or does it taper in? Also, if you take any more pictures of the heel, I'd appreciate it. I know you prefer a thinner heel, I'm still deciding if the wider heel might be more passable. Thanks and enjoy your outings.

Jwhite,

I have problems to download pics to the forum so I have downloaded some pics to http://www.love4heels.com/Boots.html

I have no access to a measurment right now, but as you can see on the pics the heel is not tapered.

Heelheight is 4 inch.

I have been out walking for about 7 hrs as a total, and to go back using my flat boots is really boring...

I`m getting more and more used to the 4 inch and I dont think it will take long before I want to ad another 0,5 inch to the heel height.

:-)

I looked at your website, it's probably the best pictures of your 4" boots. With pants, I thought the heels looked very passable, pretty appropriate for men's boots. However, I agree with you - exposed, they look huge. I'm trying to decide if they were the same size at the top, but tapered (say a cuban-style heel), if that would make them look better or worse. What was your inspiration for designing these boots? You're 2nd & 3rd pair have a different style, with the main difference between them (I believe) the material, and the heel thickness. These have a couple of straps on them, not on the other pairs.

I looked at your website, it's probably the best pictures of your 4" boots. With pants, I thought the heels looked very passable, pretty appropriate for men's boots. However, I agree with you - exposed, they look huge. I'm trying to decide if they were the same size at the top, but tapered (say a cuban-style heel), if that would make them look better or worse.

What was your inspiration for designing these boots? You're 2nd & 3rd pair have a different style, with the main difference between them (I believe) the material, and the heel thickness. These have a couple of straps on them, not on the other pairs.

When I get bck to the Philippins, I may change out the heels. I would like to see them with a more slim, tapered heel.

But these heels are very comfortable to use, no wiggling in any direction...

Leather for the 4 inch is more rough, more "masculine" in my point of view.

The 6" is made out of very nice and soft material.

If I make another pair with 4", I would try the soft leather...they are very nice to wear, but I can not use 6" heels outside....

I have now walked around total for about 9 hrs in the 4"... I just love these type of boots...:-)

I didn't realize you could replace the heels on an already-manufactured pair. If you could, I guess that would be less expensive than having a brand new pair made. The fact that they sound very stable when walking I'm sure helps the passability. You can probably walk wherever (and however) you want, without much effort. With a thinner heel (down to a stilletto), you need to be more aware, especially if walking over uneven surfaces. Why can't you use wear the 6" heels outside? Is it because you don't want to be seen out in them (including, you're walking isn't the best in them), or something else? Also, a suggestion/comment - if you decide to increase the promotion of the shoe crafter on the website you posted above, you might want to add some organization to the pictures. Captions under each would be great, so people know exactly what they are looking at. Also, I'd take some similar pictures of each (side/front/back/bottom view, just like sites like amazon.com and endless.com have). That way, perspective buyers like me could easily make comparions, say the 'masculine' leather of the first pair, to the softer leather of the second, to the leatherette of the third. I'm enjoying all your accounts and pictures, keep them coming!

I have talked to the manufacture, and they can replace the heel but can not change the heelheight. This style of block heel is very ridgig and I can walk "anywhere" without any problem. I dont even have to look at the ground. So they are perfect for a beginner as me. :-) I would love to use my 6" outdoors, but I just can not walk good enough in that heelheight. Maybe in the future...:-) I did not even bring the 6" with me...I wish I did thow... My webpage is under construction and will change in the near future to something better. But I need more pictures first..:-) I added in a comment on a norwegian debating page yesterday about "Man in boots" and linked my webpage with the pics of me wearing my boots. Today some girls made a comment of this really look good and as long as the heel is covered by the pants, they had absolutly no problem to accept men wearing this style of boots. They also found it exiting.. Good news for us.. :-)