Chicago, IL USA Heel Meet, Feb 27, 2009

iloveboots

January 14th Update...add of another 5 attendees.....

UPDATE January 14, 2009

If you are intending to join us at the 1st Annual NA Heel Meet in Chicago, IL on Feb 27th please let us know asap as we are close to meeting the maximum 50 attendance limit of the studio. We sent the address details to those who have indicated they are a definite (listed below). if you did not receive the address information please write to either myself or Ms C.

Quite a lot of North America is covered by members from all parts of North America as you can see, from Massachusetts, New York, Canada to Florida, Arizona and states adjacent to Illinois.

Those who have confirmed attending, (site name and state plus number);

iloveboots & mrs iloveboots (Canada) two

Ms C and friends (IL) eight

SkyScraper Heels (IL)

Ms Xena (IL)

DianCD (IL)

mr & mrs Chicouple (IL) two

LadyLynn (IL)

DantePosh (NY)

HiStiletto (UT)

Rachel Smithe (IL)

WendyGrrl (IL)

TaniaLaPute (MA)

JimC (FL)

Juliette (IL)

KittyinBoots (USA)

rtBoot2 (IL)

Dee Thompson (IL)

DommeREdVxn and partner plus friend (MN) three

Jessica6 (AZ)

Colleen Stewart (IL)

Holland (IL)

Bernheels and partner(MI) two

RachelTVHeels and partner (MI) two

JohnCinHeels (USA)

Iris/Becky (WI)

Sassy606xx (IL)

Hsoonay (IL)

Chicago Bootlover and g/f (IL) two

SensualGal (IL)

radiodave (OH)

In addition we have another dozen or so members who have indicated they are "possible" and we're awaiting their confirmation.

In addition we have another dozen or so members who have indicated they are "possible" and we're awaiting their confirmation.

David & Ms. C

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

I am totally bummed out that a heel meet is being held in my city, and I cannot be there, because I'll be out of town that week. My chance to heel and meet, and I am a no show.........that just sucks.

I am totally bummed out that a heel meet is being held in my city, and I cannot be there, because I'll be out of town that week. My chance to heel and meet, and I am a no show.........that just sucks.

Ditto here. I live many miles away from Chicago, and like it's right there within my grasp. Yet, I won't be able to make it unless I tell my cousin about my fetish AND ask her if she could take me there herself....

How bout those teenage years... :thumbsup:

Formally "HHDude"

• 3 weeks later...

Is there any one attending who would like to cut some cost and share a room at the Seneca Hotel. I am flying in on the 25th and flying out on the 1st, so I'm figuring a stay of possibly 4 nights (Maybe 3 nights, depending). I understand the cost is $99 per room.

Hello to all, My partner will not be able to make it - but I will be staying overnight one night - the 27th at the Seneca. I have a suite with 2 queen size beds. If someone wants to share - send me a private. I love wearing heels and will have many pairs with me. I am open to adventure and looking for a good time that night. Send me a line if interested, Bernheels

Well we just had a major issue with our car and I will not be able to attend this heel meet. I am very sad - but money has to go towards keeping me at my job. I will catch the next one. Would have been nice to make some new contacts - but that's the way things go. I have a room booked at the Seneca for one night on Friday. I will not cancel yet - if someone id interested - maybe we can transfer to your name. Hope someone takes pictures to share with the rest of us. Have a great time!! Bernheels

Sorry that you have to cancel. I was looking forward to meeting you. I don't know if there will be pictures taken because of others privacy concerns. I hope someone can use the room at the Seneca for their night's stay. Take care and until next time, Happy Heelin'.

Thanks for your kind words. I just have to take care of the home front 1st. Tough times these days. I hope there are others in Chicago area that will stay in touch here. I would like to meet others just for a casual stroll through the city during the day if possible. I travel and could meet when I am in town. Anyone have any ideas how to do this - without planning an overall meet? Hope to hear from you felloow healers! Bernheels

• 2 weeks later...

Below is the update on attendees for the 2009 North America Heel Meet in Chicago, IL. All those attending should have now received a PM with all the details , address and info. PM me if you did not.

David

UPDATE January 12, 2009

If you are intending to join us at the 1st Annual NA Heel Meet in Chicago, IL on Feb 27th please let us know asap as we are close to meeting the maximum 50 attendance limit of the studio. We sent the address details to those who have indicated they are a definite (listed below). if you did not receive the address information please write to either myself or Ms C.

Quite a lot of North America is covered by members from all parts of North America as you can see, from Massachusetts, New York, Canada to Florida, Arizona and states adjacent to Illinois.

The 40 who have confirmed attending, (site name and state plus number attending);

iLoveBoots (BC)

Ms C and friends (IL) eight

SkyScraper Heels (IL)

Ms Xena (IL)

DianCD (IL)

mr & mrs Chicouple (IL) two

LadyLynn (IL)

DantePosh (NY)

HiStiletto (UT)

Rachel Smithe (IL)

JimC (FL)

Juliette (IL)

KittyinBoots (USA)

rtBoot2 (IL)

Dee Thompson (IL)

DommeREdVxn and partner(MN) two

Jessica6 (AZ)

Colleen Stewart (IL)

Holland (IL)

RachelTVHeels and partner (MI) two

JohnCinHeels (USA)

Iris/Becky (WI)

Hsoonay (IL)

Chicago Bootlover & GF (IL) two

Sweet SensualGal (IL)

SubInLeather (IN)

BootLuvr (IL)

HiHeelLover (FL)

JenJ (IL)

David & Ms. C

FYI for those attending the Chicago meet. Skyscraper Heels (Gary) will be offering 10% discount to attendees and special appts for Sunday since he is normally closed. But he'd like to bring a good selection and have attendees show off some of them in the fashion show fashion show during the meet on friday, feb 27. Ms C has arranged for a professional photographer to be available for anyone who would like to have their heels immortalized. With privacy issues it would be by individual only though I would like to have everyone or as many as want to sit for a portrait of nothing but their heels for the hhplace website if you would be so inclined. David

Well the big day is almost here! My jenni and I will be driving out to Chicago tomorrow (Friday). We'll not really morning people, so we'll probably get there mid-afternoon. We'll be staying tomorrow night in the area and probably heading back to Michigan about lunch time on Saturday. Would anyone like to meet up either day for anything? Dinner before the meet perhaps? We're probably going to make a trip to Skyscraper Heels. Even though they're vending at the meet, we've never been to the store and would like to check it out. We were thinking about maybe being touristy and going to the Sears Tower Skydeck too. Other ideas? Let us know! Jeff & Jenni

After a very very frustrating travel day and ending up getting no further than when I started out...i.e. home, I am sadly not at the Chicago Meet! It was a winter disaster, a huge snow storm followed by flight chaos. Everyone is in the capable and warm hands of Ms C who I know will do an incredible job as host. Thank you Ms C! Hope everyone has an incredible time. *hugs* David

Just got back from the Chicago, IL USA heel meet. It was nice meeting Ms C. and all the guests. Thanks to all the organizers for putting on this event. For me this was my longest outing in high heel boots. It felt good getting compliments on my boots and being able to enjoy a party in boots knowing that I was in a group that is accepting of a man wearing high heel boots in public. I wore my boots and riding jeans in my avatar. I hope they do this again next year.

Glad it was a good time and you enjoyed yourself. Sorry I missed you.

David

Just got back from the Chicago, IL USA heel meet. It was nice meeting Ms C. and all the guests. Thanks to all the organizers for putting on this event.

For me this was my longest outing in high heel boots. It felt good getting compliments on my boots and being able to enjoy a party in boots knowing that I was in a group that is accepting of a man wearing high heel boots in public. I wore my boots and riding jeans in my avatar.

I hope they do this again next year.

Ms C., Could we get a count of how many people attended this event? I was also wondering how many of them were members of HHP. Since I left early as I was losing my voice that night, I was curious if anyone else popped in.

Here is my best recollection of Friday's heelmeet. I drove to Chicago since I live in the suburbs.

It was held at a Chicago studio near their Chinatown district. Ms. C was our hostess and has friends from the domme fetish scene. The studio decor was predominantly a collection of dominatrix accessories and equipment, chains, whips, racks, etc. as the owner of the studio was a domme.

The party itself went from 8pm to 1am CST, although I could only stay until 11pm since I was losing my voice that night. I did not meet a lot of members from HHP, maybe a few appeared after I left. Yet the friends from the domme fetish crowd filled up the studio enough to have a party atmosphere. I would guess anywhere from 20-40 people were there, but I can't be sure since people left and more showed up later. There was even a small tour group with a guide who was explaining some of the accessories that the dominatrix uses. Then they of course left after the tour was done.

There was a rep from Skyscraper Heels in Chicago who brought several pairs of shoes and boots for guests to try on and buy. Some of the guests modeled the shoes/boots as the party progressed.

This was my first social outing and my biggest outing in high heel boots. I wore a black dress shirt, and from my avatar, my blue riding jeans and tall brown high heel boots, topped off with a leather jacket. One of the guests even felt the leather on my boots and asked me to feel the leather on her boots as we discussed what materials and style of boots we prefer.

My only goal was to enjoy a party wearing high heel boots. But not a bad idea to combine heelers with domme fetistists to increase overall attendance. But overall I had a nice time. I was comfortable wearing high heel boots in public, knowing that I was in a group that is accepting of a man wearing high heel boots.