Conforming Toes?

Adeana

Thought I'd post something I noticedm when getting ready to go out one eve and see if there are simliars? I have been wearing a lot of the pointy-toe-type heels and shoes over the last few years, a lot. When I was getting ready to go out one eve, and had my dress on and a pair of strappy pointy-bottom heels on one eve, I noticed that my big toe was really pulled and pointed in toward the others and the other 4 toes were held in place the other way, and it pretty much formed a '^' with them and it didn't really bother me at all! I guess my question is.... I think my toes kinda adjusted to the heels I been wearing lately and they now do not even bother/hurt/nag me when they are forced into the '^' toe shoes. It was just kinda wierd cause my feet didn't even bother me at all and they were some pretty decent size heels forcing my toes like that...?? I guess this is more a surprise at my toes more than a question...hehe

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

This naturally happens when wearing pointy-toed shoes. The trick is to make sure that you have enough room in the toe-box to wrigle your toes. If not, go to the next size up and try them to see if they are more comfortable. I have found that my feet have done the same thing over the years. The trick is to not to worry about the size stamped inside the shoe, but to get a roomy, comfortable fit to prevent any foot problems for the future. I have been wearing heels for decades and have had no problems with my feet what-so-ever. I have had problems with other parts of my body, but not my feet and those problems had nothing to do with wearing heels. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!