Louboutins in the wild!

Stockw

I had the great pleasure of seeing a young lady on the tube this morning wearing a fantastic pair of Louboutin boots! Black with 5" heel and hidden platform, the had the zips running down the back but I can't remember the style name. I noticed the red sole out of the corner of my eye as she wakled along the platfrom at Baker St. Luckily I managed to stand in the same carriage. Her whole outfit and demure was very stylish. Not really a discussion point but thought I'd post as I don't often get to see Loboutins in the wild even though I travel into London everyday! SW

Honestly a girl can't have too many shoes!

I had the great pleasure of seeing a young lady on the tube this morning wearing a fantastic pair of Louboutin boots! Black with 5" heel and hidden platform, the had the zips running down the back but I can't remember the style name.

I noticed the red sole out of the corner of my eye as she wakled along the platfrom at Baker St. Luckily I managed to stand in the same carriage. Her whole outfit and demure was very stylish.

Not really a discussion point but thought I'd post as I don't often get to see Loboutins in the wild even though I travel into London everyday!

SW

They could have been Altbottes (I have a pair) although the heel is closer to 6" (but the zip is on the back like you describe).

I love that Louboutins are becoming more popular. Every time I have seen them the wearer has been very deserving of them, wearing a great outfit to go with them. I haven't seen any on the Tube (although I do use it a few times a week) but have seen a few out and about.

I have to agree with Stockw, you have to pick your moments. I got my head stuck in the door of the tube when a pair of boots a lady was wearing on the platform caught my eye. The driver was intent on closing those doors with me half in and out, the crazy soul. The things I do for heels.

Why is that then? I have often complimented ladies on their footwear and collected compliments myself, especially when in girl mode.

I have complimented women on numerous occasions before, both at work and a few times in the street but just felt uncomfortable doing so in such a confined environment.

SW

Has anybody ever "spotted" a fellow site member accidentally? :thumbsup:

Looks like I have! :welcome:

I'm honoured. You looked fab Cinnamon.

I'll have to get the met line instead of the circle in the New Year.

SW

• 3 weeks later...

I saw my first Louboutins in the wild today! As I was sitting eating in my lunch in The Bull Ring in Birmingham I saw a lovely young lady wearing a white knee length pencil skirt and what appeared to be a pair of these.

It was a very attractive sight indeed.

Spiker.

I saw my first Louboutins in the wild today! As I was sitting eating in my lunch in The Bull Ring in Birmingham I saw a lovely young lady wearing a white knee length pencil skirt and what appeared to be a pair of these.

It was a very attractive sight indeed.

Spiker.

Lucky boy, they are the Prive style. I saw a girl wearing a pair of Louboutin shoe boots last week, same shoes two days in a row, near Aldgate Tube.

• 4 months later...

In London last week I saw at least a dozen pairs of Louboutins being worn: Asian girl wearing an amazing gold pair of Trotinette ankle boots with 6 inch heel (wish I had complimented her) near Marble Arch, several sightings on Oxford street, one in Selfridges (not including several being tried on in the shoe department), one an employee of Brown's in South Molton Street, a customer in Moda in Pelle, several Asian girls sat singly outside the pub at the end of South Molton Street, a Porsche employee exiting their building somewhere in or near Bourdon Street wearing an amazing pair of at least 160mm high heels, as well as several sightings near Holborn, and several more at various times on the tube in and around central London, as well as several sightings late evening at London Bridge station (one waiting to go into the club there). Beware that both Faith and River Island (maybe even New Look too) have at least one red-soled shoe on sale at the moment, and I saw a few of those out in the wild too.

• 1 year later...

I compliment women on the street all the time.. I never used to , but i do now... I try not to compliment on the Obvious.. , but one thing i will always say something about is their footware.I dont think we(as men) have to worry about being maced or bady slammed if we say something nice about a woman who just spent $600+ on a pair of boots or shoes.. as a matter of fact..my experience is such that women find it interesting that a man does notice.I would not go further than that.

Cheers