Silk Stalkings

I too use to watch it when it was on. The reason I watch was for the heels.

You should carry on watching it if you can. Just watched a couple more episodes and even female cops who are just there and says nothing are in skirts and heels. I wonder if the director has a heel fetish?

I also remember it. But it came on so late at night where I live that I seldom had an opportunity to watch it. And, when I finally got to a place where I could watch it, the series was "finished." One point, however, the old saying "what goes around, comes around" is true - especially in the TV broadcasting industry....with 24 hours to fill, the series is bound to be re-run at some point in time. :w00t2:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 5 months later...

I remember Silk Stalkings - was always amazed how Mitzi Kapture - who was very hot - could run in heels. To top it off, she even threw in the odd tackle and flight and didnt break a heel or ladder her tights. I was in awe. Would also recommend CSI Miami - the one CSI, her name eludes me, is always on the case in towering heels and figure hugging trousers which just cover enough of the heel to make it interesting. She always wears them, on the beach, in the swamps, driving, any crime scene .. you name it. Love it! Sometimes even forget that there is a storyline and just watch heels

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

• 7 months later...