Pleaser Seduce vs. Entice

jerry laurn

I was recently shopping for a moderate 5 inch heel with good arch support for extended wearing and I came accross the Pleaser Seduce and Entice styles. I own a pair of the Domina style with the 5 1/2 inch heels which I find very comfortable even for extended periods. Does anyone have any experience with either of these 2 styles of shoes?

I recently purchased a pair of the Seduce Slingbacks (Seduce-317) and really love them (despite the fact that I ordered them a size smaller than I normally do). Even though I messed up the size, I feel like I could walk all day in them. I also have a pair of Domina Boots and I do admit that they are a little higher, but still rather comfortable to wear. I tend to order a size larger than I usually wear in Pleaser shoes to gain that comfort. Maybe it's because they are a little more narrow. It's hard to say.

The entice is has the elongated pointed toe which is a style I don't care to wear. The pointed toes in the seduce line are designed shorter, making them more attractive, at least for my taste. The heels on the entice line are slimmer, but they give support to the foot about the same.

I was recently shopping for a moderate 5 inch heel with good arch support for extended wearing and I came accross the Pleaser Seduce and Entice styles. I own a pair of the Domina style with the 5 1/2 inch heels which I find very comfortable even for extended periods. Does anyone have any experience with either of these 2 styles of shoes?

I have a pair of Pleaser boots, but they're so comfortable with a great padded sole. I understand they get a bit of a bad press but I love mine!!

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave: