Amazing!

johnieheel

I plead guilty yesterday and I apologize. The 2-3 times I have were because I saw the thread link in the "Online Activity" section and the thread is being perused. Seeing the title, and not paying attention to what forum it is in, I post...then realise. Trust me, it wasn't intentional...

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

I plead guilty yesterday and I apologize. The 2-3 times I have were because I saw the thread link in the "Online Activity" section and the thread is being perused. Seeing the title, and not paying attention to what forum it is in, I post...then realise.

Trust me, it wasn't intentional...

Honest mistake. Exceptable.

real men wear heels

I am just amazed at how much we talk about men posting in the womens section and how some just can't sem to get it. What part of "FOR WOMEN ONLY" don't they understand?:w00t2:

I do understand your frustration and it seems like a pretty simple request for men not to post there (honest mistakes get a mulligan).

I just wish more women who are members here would post in the "guy's section" or the "for everyone" section more often. I know every man at this sight loves hearing the women's inputs and some of the rhetoric back and forth between the guys and girls has been classic.

I have done it a couple of times and I am Sorry! I do respect the rule and understand why. I have gotten rapped up in reading the threads and forgot where I was. I wish more of the ladies would feel welcome to comment more on the threads because I respect what they have to say.

Maybe its because some guys suffer from gender ambiguity...Maybe the rules should say if you have a Y chromosome, don't post there...Heck I feel guilty if I even READ the girl's section...

Style is built from the ground up!

I'm with Stilettoscot on this one. I'm sure while some posts might be done without any regard for forum rules, a lot of them might just happen by accident. For example, if you click on the "New Posts" heading, it brings up ALL of the new posts since you last logged in. It isn't obvious where the post you are reading, actually belongs. Yes, it IS there, but it isn't obvious. If you're flying through posts, you could easily miss it and post to the women's forum. As a new user, I've been very careful not to post in the wrong place when viewing the new posts this way. Don't want to get a bad rap. Just my 2 cents.

The New Posts link has done me in several times. If it really gets to be a problem, I have to think there's a way in the BBS to restrict which forums can be posted in. I'll be more than happy to register myself as a guy and be blocked from posting in the For Women Only section.

I think I've been guilty of one or two of the polls just by going into the surveys section and not realising shortly after joining. Don't think I've done an actual post.

Sharing two log ons on the same computer with my other half (AnneV) it would be possible to create the error easier.

I always try to remember to place my short name at the bottom to denote it's me.

I have said before if the thread is relevant and I wish to comment I would respectfully PM the relevant person, that is a Big IF, otherwise I stay quiet.

Al

Yes it is so, that we guys can not post in the girls section but they can post in ours. That said, it is for good reason as we guys would very easily outstrip any thread put in their section and drive away the remaining female membership. I try not to even enter the girls section so as not to even be tempted to post anything. Although occasionally I will see the title of a thread that will catch my eye as humorous or just curiosity but I feel more like an eavesdropper so I really try to avoid their section.

I think good advice for any of us blokes is to respect their privacy and just avoid the entire section.

T&H

"Look for the woman in the dress, if there is no dress there is no woman."-Coco Channel

Yes it is so, that we guys can not post in the girls section but they can post in ours. That said, it is for good reason as we guys would very easily outstrip any thread put in their section and drive away the remaining female membership. I try not to even enter the girls section so as not to even be tempted to post anything. Although occasionally I will see the title of a thread that will catch my eye as humorous or just curiosity but I feel more like an eavesdropper so I really try to avoid their section.

I think good advice for any of us blokes is to respect their privacy and just avoid the entire section.

T&H

I'm sorry but I will read their posts just because I want to but I respect and do not post. What's fair is fair and equal rights so to speak does go both ways. I do not feel bad for reading their posts as I am sure they do not feel bad about reading ours. Besides that is why the site has a place for everybody.

Ca'mon guys stand up and be counted for yourselves.

When it was first put in that we guys were not to post in the "For the Gals" thread, I got caught by the "New POsts" catagory myself and posted where I shouldn't quite by accident until I caught on and now ignore that "New Posts" catagory all together. I also don't even read the "For the Gals" thread at all so that I won't make that mistake again. I figure that if the "Gals" want us to know something, then they will either post in the "For the Guys" thread, or the "For Everybody" thread. It works for me. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!