Through the Darkness, now the goddess returns...

Um..... hi! Okay, I wanted something to be official. Something that let everyone know I managed to get through everything. Chris has updated people, and I love him for that, but I needed something from me. I still have to visit some doctors to make sure that blood work looks good, and a few other things, but overall, I am healthy again. The doctor had kept a close eye on me, nurses showered me with attention, and I was treated very well. I won't get into the details, but I should recover very well, and within a few weeks. For all of those who wished me well while I was gone, I thank you, and for those who are eager for my return, you can be happy, because I'll slowly get back into the keystrokes of things over the next week. Your goddess has returned.

Thank you, and worry not, my recovery seems to be moving along at a regular pace, so I should be back to full typing speed by next week. Right now, I am far too disctracted to be here a lot, there is much bed rest required, and I am being taken care of very well. Chris is doing an excellent job, so you know I'll be fine. Thanks again everyone. :lol:

Take your time Laurie but it's great to have you back and I can't wait for your new revelations and writings the place wasn't quite the same without you. Julie xxx

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"