Nice morning chat

HHfanatic

This morning I was contacted by a 30 year old woman from another forum asking about boots. After I while I felt it kind of natural to tell her about my love for heels and that I also have some pairs myself in different heights and shapes. I send her some pics of myself in boots and she really liked the pics. So I asked her if she had a chance to dress me up, what kind of footwear would she choose..... see the 3 attached pics. She said she would prefer the heels to be a little more thick. She told me she really are into footwear and to see a man wearing heels is something she really would like to see. She was asking me for more pics in full figure wearing my different heels... This is what I call a nice start of a day..:-) I asked here to put a spell on my wife to have the same love for footwear as she has..we were chatting for 3 hrs...:w00t2:

post-351-133522875429_thumb.jpg

post-351-133522875435_thumb.jpg

post-351-133522875438_thumb.jpg

I'd most likely wear the first pair from your latter post. Thank Goth [sic!] I'm not into violence, because if I were wearing these buckled platforms, I wouldn't be able to raise my foot and kick any bandit's ass :w00t2:.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

I think it is good to see that there actually are som women out there that are supportive. Maybe there are more of them than we think. I asked her what is the reason she want to see me in heels and why would I look good in heels? She said by looking at the pics of me, I look very masculin and therefore high heels would fit perfect to make a combination of the masculin and the feminin. Since I have the long slim legs, I could wear anything of footwear... I have to admit that my mind has been going a kind of wild becouse of the chatting with this woman.. :-)

Isn't it great meeting a woman who is open minded and even positive about seeing you wearing high heels?

Absolutly :-)

We where chatting about motorcycles and wearing boots, and she stated if she had a choice of what I should wear riding a motorcycle, it would be boots with heels and no flat boots. And then she said she would really go WOOOOW if she could see me doing that.

I promised her to wear my heels on the bike and take some photo`s and send her.

When she was sending me links of footwear I should use, my brain kind of malfunctioned.

I can not imagine how it would be to live with a woman with her philosophy about footwear...