New ALDO Shoes

CassieJ

Actually, I believe they list their 41's at 10's. At least in NH they do...

But, yes, they are all a bit narrower than B.

I have been to the Aldo store here in Syracuse several times, and the workers admit that they do run small. I tried a 42 and felt it was smaller than US 11. Too bad, but they cost too much to not fit right and they rarely make 'em large enough for my true size 11.

I am a 10.5 so an Aldo 10 (41) will fit but is a tad tight. I put the shoe strecher in it with the little toe bump to make room for the big toe's height. After a couple of days, it fits perfectly. I tried on the new right shoe yesterday after 24 hours of the stretcher. Fits much better and I expect a couple more days and it will be perfect. The left shoe is next but doesn't need but a tiny bit of stretch to fit just right. I plan to wear them out Saturday night!

• 4 weeks later...

i bought my wife last year the black patent and a pair in the red patent in the atlantic city hidden platform pumps. the red shoes are like a candy apple patent red. i think those are the sexiest shoes ive ever seen that most women could wear. my wife and i are going to las vegas soon and these are the main shoes she will be wearing everynight along with stockings and sexy outfits. Cant wait.

I got these new shoes at ALDO yesterday called Vanaria-95 and are not on the Aldo website. They cost $100 and my wife insisted I get them.

They are a little tight but I can easily stretch them the tiny amount I need for the top of my toes.

Very nice shoes- certainty worth stretching a bit or even a blister or two. You have a wonderful wife, BTW!

Style is built from the ground up!