The Thread About Nothing.

Well then get to plastering. It's the American way! and by God I as an American will do it even if I am not sure why. Tongue in cheek, smirk, raise eyebrows and then get distacted by something else. Well you could always set up a paypal link for donations. I think I could be persuaded. Jen

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 degrees, you are dedicated.

Jen

It would have been nice if it was dedication but alas we only have two vehicles fit for cold and snow my van and the wifes car. Plus the mechanic wanted $2100 to do the job minimum and I did it for $650 so cold or not...

I actually had to steal Eggnog's car when the van went down. Wonderful things new cars no warning they just dig in their heels and say "I'm not gonna!"

Oh well.

T&H

"Look for the woman in the dress, if there is no dress there is no woman."-Coco Channel

• 5 weeks later...

This last week I have found my self having a nose around some shoe shops looking for that magic pair. It would appear that nothing catches my eye at the moment, I guess I need to expand my searching. Having checked out Roz's forum, she always seems to find nice heels. I guess having a limited budget means I currently have no option to keep my search to cheaper shops for the time being but when I win the lottery I'll no doubt be heading for bigger and better shops. In the end I settled for a pair of black patent heels from Tescos which cost me £10. I think the heel size is probably 3 inch or 4 inch but I had to get them as they were missing from my collection. Next I hope to get a pair similar to those just bought but perhaps with a 6 inch heel next time. I'll get the camera out and take some pics I think. Anyway, I've gone on enough.

• 1 month later...

Its been a while since I posted here, so what have I been up to ? Well, firstly I've been staying away from shoe shops lol. I'm finding that I seem to be able to forget about my passion for heels as long as I don't see them every five minutes. The leg and chest shaving is no longer, although it was good whilst it lasted. The wife was dead against me shaving my chest but she doesn't mind me doing my legs if I wish to. At this moment in time they are hairy again. I have to admit though, it is an incredible feeling when you shave them and heels look so much better with smooth legs! Always next winter I guess. With regards to dressing up or cross-dressing as others will call it, I haven't bothered since Xmas. Perhaps partly because I haven't had the opportunity and also I haven't really been that bothered about doing it. Normally the hotter weather puts me in the mood for trying on my heels, but at the moment they are tucked away safe and sound lol. I still occasionally look on-line for new styles of black patent heels, hoping that something will really stand out, but nothing as caught my attention as yet. The hope of finding those strappy black patent stiletto sandals with the ankle straps and chains seems to be non-existent now but you never know! Perhaps soon I will get the camera out and take some more heel pictures :-) I keep promising to catalogue my collection, so watch this space. Anyway must dash PatentHeel

Thought I would stop in and say hello. Hello. Everything has been so extremely busy that I haven't had much af a chance to breath let alone do much else, oh yea, work. With the way the job market is currently I am just trying to keep on the company's good side. There has been a marked increase in the Accounts Receivables Software business so at least that is a positive. I will try my best to become a little less scarce and more involved. I do miss the members and also the chit chat. Until later, everyone have a nice weekend and hope you are all doing well. Ciao, Jen.

• 4 months later...

It has been ages since I have been on the forum. Sorry for the sabatical, between family, work, new business and all the domestic crap the time has sped by. I have missed being involved with the forum and I will be checking in regularly. I mostly missed all the good chat and people here. Glad to to be back. Jen

jen, just read the entire 71(including mine) posts in this thread, got really curious. Which M.A.C. mascara did the wife give you for christmas? im partial to the splashproof mascara myself. p.s. would love to see pics of your gorgeous legs in the stockings you mentioned!

life is short, heels are high, live it up!

• 2 weeks later...

I believe it was basic black. I have since run out and not gotten around to a trip to the store. It has been a very busy month. When I have the chance I will get some new pictures out. Bear with me, right now things are crazy with 16 hour work days and too many tasks to count. On a lighter note. The chicken and the egg were in bed together, said the chicken to the egg, "I guess we know the answer to that question." I appologize, that joke was horrendous. Jen.

• 1 month later...

Let's move this one back to the top. Today was spent getting all those outdoor items put away for winter. It is currently 36 degrees F in Chicago. The next step, get ready for snowmobiling season. I cannot wait, snow in Colorado, light snow on Monday in Wisconsin. Bring it on!!!! :chuckle: All you snowmobilers out there, get em ready, winter is coming. For those of you who do not like winter, it will be warm again in 7 months. :w00t2: Jen

As my brother, who lives north of the Chicago area, always says: We've three seasons in Illinois. July, August and winter. :chuckle::w00t2::lmao: (Today here it will be 80º F with showers. Cold weather doesn't really arrive until after the first of the year.)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 2 weeks later...

Moving this one back TTT. Just a brief little note and information which no one really needs to know. I broke out a pair of 5 inch black patent pumps with metal heels and ankle straps today. I don't think I have worn them in at least 2 years. I really should wear them more often, very cute and comfortable. Also I had lasagna for dinner, beat the shit out of the home made corn dogs last night - I have decided to leave that one to the corn dog professionals. Anyway, I hope everyone had a good Monday. Personally I think Mondays suck, just not as much as Wednesdays. Wednesdays are super sucky. Ciao, Jen

Hope everyone had as nice a weekend as I did. Went to Door County Wisconsin with the kids, hung with mom, fixed a bunch of shit and drank alot of beer. OK, still drinking lots of beer. To keep on the focus of this forum, I even installed another set of driving lights on the Jeep, start to finish, while wearing my favorite 5 inch classy, standard black pumps. In fact basically wore them all day, I love those shoes. Everyone enjoy their Sunday and may Monday bring only welcome suprises. All my best, Jen.

This is really an interesting thread. But, I can add "nothing." :chuckle: Once, when our children were small, we were going to Door County but made it only as far as Nashville and Maggie Valley.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Anyway, I hope everyone had a good Monday. Personally I think Mondays suck, just not as much as Wednesdays. Wednesdays are super sucky.

Ciao, Jen

Mondays do suck. Our factory workers work all weekend and then expect office personnel to process their orders immediately. But please pardon me for just whining.

RH. If there is whining, bitching or general venting needed this is the thread for it. No appologies needed. Also if there are triumphs, accomplishments or goals completed, they can go in here also. Mostly, if there is just some random thoughts or daily grind crap, this is definately the place. speaking of which; Drove back from DC and dropped off the sled at my friends place. It has been sitting for 5 months. Filled it up with new gas, and whammo!, started on the first pull. I love SkiDoos. Got back to the house and did some laundry, shaved my legs and actually got a decent nights sleep. Up early today and have crossed several things off the list. For anyone who follows this thread I hav a quick opinion needed. Do I (1), get a new phone exactly like my last. Blackberry 8703. It has taken all the abuse I have dished out and still is fantastic. Have a ton of accessories. (2) Upgrade to a newer Model, and trust that it will be as good as the other. I also have no accessories to go with it. Just curious what the opinion is. Thanks and have a great day. Jen

• 2 weeks later...

Glad you asked. Blackberry 8703e just like the last. I dropped, rolled over on, and a myriad of other non phone friendly things and it kept on going. So I decided to stick with what I know works. The only complaint is the update for the software has changed the appearance and some of the metric items, battery level, time and date and the like. I was very used to the wing layout, it isn't availible in the latest software revision so I am thinking of backing down to the older version. Thanks for asking. The more nothing we can add the more nothing we can read. Jen.

It is sunday, so Happy Sunday to all. The Green Bay Packers better get their heads out of their asses. They really seem to want Tampa Bay to win this game. I was under the impression when you play a game the idea is to win, not hand it to the other team. Hey, what do I know? Just thought i would keep the nothingness of this thread to as close to nothing as possible. Maybe I will order a cute pair of 5" sandals I found online. I will let everyone know if it happens. Ciao, Jen

It is sunday, so Happy Sunday to all.

The Green Bay Packers better get their heads out of their asses. They really seem to want Tampa Bay to win this game. I was under the impression when you play a game the idea is to win, not hand it to the other team.

Ciao, Jen

I saw Josh Freeman formerly of Kansas State University threw three touchdown passes on the way to defeat the Packers. Many questioned the Bucs for drazfting him.