The Thread About Nothing.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like both miracle whip and mayonaise, not sure about the boot zippers. has anyone seen my mind? i lost it again.

Was it a kind of greenish thing about the size of a cantaloupe? There was one running done I-55 earlier yelling yippee, I'm free!

"Look for the woman in the dress, if there is no dress there is no woman."-Coco Channel

Well.

It has come up that I have never met another person who likes Miracle Whip. Sooooo.

Miracle Whip or Mayonaise?

Which and why?

Jen

I like Miracle Whip :chuckle: If you and I were the only ones, Kraft would go out of business.

i like both miracle whip and mayonaise, not sure about the boot zippers. has anyone seen my mind? i lost it again.

I've never used miracle whip on boot zippers. Usually put it on sandwiches or salads. :w00t2:

Was it a kind of greenish thing about the size of a cantaloupe? There was one running done I-55 earlier yelling yippee, I'm free!

I believe I saw it too. It was bouncing down the middle of the interstate singing "Free at last, free at last." It was rather small, however. I almost missed seeing it. :tear:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I believe that your mind rolling down the interstate may have had something to do with the Bugatti into the salt marsh incident.

That guy driving probabally swerved to avoid it while thinking, "I really wish I had some Miracle Whip."

http://video.aol.co.uk/video-detail/man-drives-bugatti-into-salt-marsh/1578232335

SPLASH!!!!! Hahahahaha - rich moron.

Jen

Isn't there a thread somewhere on one of these threads about Insurance? Perhaps that is the thread that we should continue discussing the poor driver whose car skidded on a oily spot on the road caused by a broken jar of Miracle Whip, and went into the pond?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Anyone that can afford to purchase such an expensive car, shouldn't have to worry about insurance premiums.. Like the Rolls salesman said, when a prospective customer asked about gas mileage....."If you have to ask about fuel economy, you can't afford our car." :chuckle:

word to the wis from a klutz, stabbing urself in the eye while applying mascara hurts, trusts me....

Why did you want to do that, anyway?

It was the result of driving his Bugatti into the salt marsh.

Do you mean that he drove his Bugatti into the salt marsh because he stabbed himself in the eye while putting on make up?:cry1:

He was touching up his mascara and while doing so veered into the salt marsh. The resulting sudden stop was where the brush poked him in the eye. The lesson we have all learned is?....... When driving into a salt marsh, drop the brush.