The Thread About Nothing.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers, to everyone here. Tonight only, I am buying, meet me at my bar and drinks are on me.

It is like a worldwide game of hide and seek. Find me and free drinks.

1, 2, 3, Go!

Jen.

How about narrowing it down for us just a bit! Are you a cubs fan or a sox fan?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I'm a Cubs fan, too. But they always seem to find a way to pull defeat from the jaws of victory. If it wasn't the black cat that walked in front of the dugout in 1969, then it was the Bartman incident in the playoffs a few years ago. Hope springs eternal.

Cubs, I am still young and have a slight possibility of them winning the world series before I am dead

Jen

Cubs fan, eh? You have my sincerest sympathy! :w00t2:

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I appreciate the condolences for being a north sider. Unfortunately I have to hang around a bunch of south siders who never miss the opportunity to explain how great the Sox are. Yup 3 years ago, old news. Bitter, no not me. Go Cubs! Jen. By the way, no one found me so the hide and seek shall continue. Clues as to which bar I will be at next coming up soon.

We did give 'American Football' a go over here but we kinda made it look very very silly and was no good at it lol Funny, I've always though Baseball would do well over here as in school we would do Rounders which is like baseball but with a smaller bat and with slightly different rules

Here in England we find it slightly funny that it is a World series with just US teams :thumbsup: but then again Im sure Rugby and Cricket must looks very strange to you too lol

Thats not a dig (honest)

I agree about the World Series not including the world, however there is Toronto, Canada (Blue Jays). So I count 2 nations competing for the World Series.

Going back to the Cubs, yes I am a Cubs fan. I think they will eventually win it all. Since Cubs tickets sell out often, their payroll will attract big names, some players would even want to play to be the hero that breaks the Cubs curse. I have read that even other nations follow the Cubs and heard of the curse. Go Cubs.

Here in England we find it slightly funny that it is a World series with just US teams :welcome: but then again Im sure Rugby and Cricket must looks very strange to you too lol

Thats not a dig (honest)

I must have been 13 or 14 before I found out that Rugby isn't played with rugs. :thumbsup:

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

Factoids: I will only use one kind of toothbrush. I floss 3 times a week. I use Hydrogen Peroxide 3 times a day. My first dogs proper name was Lisa Mirabella Sorensa. She is creamated and is on the fireplace mantle. Jen

No it's not. I have 4 cars with over 100,000 miles 3 of them have over 150,000 1 of them has over 250,000 My powerboat is on a trailer with 3 flat tires out of 4. It goes 72 MPH. It has 2 - 100 gallon fuel tanks. When it comes to posts I think 6503 is alot. I am impressed and I am not kidding. Jen

Lake Michigan. We boat over to Michigan or up to Door County Wisconsin. Green Bay. Or just bomb around the lake. Gas prices have kept the fun to a minimum recently. It was on Lake Lanier in Georgia for a couple of years. I built subdivisions and custom homed down there. Still have one, brand new if anyone is interested. I am serious about that. Got to sell it. It is in a gated golf course community in Duluth. 8700 sq ft. I actually live in the northern suburbs of Chicago on the Lake. More useless info. I have lived in the same house for my entire life, except for years 1,2. Jen

No it's not.

I have 4 cars with over 100,000 miles

3 of them have over 150,000

1 of them has over 250,000

My powerboat is on a trailer with 3 flat tires out of 4.

It goes 72 MPH.

It has 2 - 100 gallon fuel tanks.

When it comes to posts I think 6503 is alot. I am impressed and I am not kidding.

Jen

I'd sell the powerboat and cars and buy heels.

I think my wife has ordered me some new heels for Xmas. She won't let me, actually the phrase used was " open my email and I will hit you in the head with a frying pan, KABONG!!!!" I shall see in just a couple of days. Jen

No it's not.

I have 4 cars with over 100,000 miles

3 of them have over 150,000

1 of them has over 250,000

My powerboat is on a trailer with 3 flat tires out of 4.

It goes 72 MPH.

It has 2 - 100 gallon fuel tanks.

When it comes to posts I think 6503 is alot. I am impressed and I am not kidding.

Jen

Congratulations! :thumbsup: Anyone who has a powerboat that'll do 72 MPH on 3 flat tires is a better man than me.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels