Ready for a good evening!

mick18

I recently got in some nice Nine West Goor Pointy toe ankle boots with a 4.5" heel. Well no one is going to be around till tomorrow, so at 2:00 I put them on and am not taking them off for even a break until 11:00. Have some major basement cleaning to do and the house needs vacuuming so it should be a great evening in heels!

Tonight has been fun! Actually ran to office to get some papers I needed wearing them under pants. First time I have ever worn any kind of heel outside, The walk from parking lot to office (50yrds) and back was quite a rush even though no one saw me.....I am sure some of you know the feeling. Only a couple hours left of this great evening :w00t2:

I recently got in some nice Nine West Goor Pointy toe ankle boots with a 4.5" heel.

Well no one is going to be around till tomorrow, so at 2:00 I put them on and am not taking them off for even a break until 11:00.

Have some major basement cleaning to do and the house needs vacuuming so it should be a great evening in heels!

Hope you had a fun evening in your new high heeled boots. I alway clean house in my thigh boots. They make my legs feel good. Congratulations on your purchase.

Mick18 It sounds like you had a good day. Did you get all of the cleaning done? How did you feel this morning after all of the work was done? I have cleaned house myself wearing heels. It is a great rush wearing heel out in public, just keep it up and the rush will stay with you.

It was such a fun evening, and yes I got a lot done. I like to keep my house clean but being so busy lately it had kind of slipped, in 9 hours I got a bunch done. I can't wait to have another free weekend day to do it again, it was by far the longest I had spent in heels of any kind...I now know what the ladies are talking about when they say "my feet are killing me" The goors a very comfortable, but hours cleaning on a concrete floor takes it's toll in 4.5" heels....Very very worth it though...

Seems like a great way to start heeling to me! The Goor boots are a nice first pair of heels to wear out - nice toe, great stiletto heel and they are enormously comfortable! Hope you have another great evening in them soon.

Style is built from the ground up!

Are these it:

http://www.endless.com/dp/B000PBIJM0?tag=endlesscj-20&linkCode=asn

If so, endless got it wrong, as they say the heel height is only 3 1/2".

Yep those are them, I just remeasured them to be sure, did it fast last time. 4-3/8" to top of heel so pretty close to 4.5" buy the time you add the insole you are at 4.5. They could be measuring off of a smaller size. Sometimes companies increase heel hight as size goes up so keep the foot angle the same. A 3" heel has a lot steeper angle in a size 6 than it does in a size 12.

yes they are a fantastic boot and are very comfortable.

They look very nice Mick18 - lucky boy! I've been looking for some heels that i could buy and show my partner as an introduction to me-in-heels and they may be suitable. The design is not too over the top - and available in size 12? Hope you get another night of indulgence soon..