Red high heels

roniheels

This might have been brought up in a previous post and if it has, I apologize for the repetition. How many of you guys own red high heels (shoes or boots) and wear them in public? And if you do, what wardrobe or color combinations do you wear them with?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Roni, Once I wore a pair of 5" peep toe pumps out, navy blue jeans, with a (too big for me) red shirt. The shoes ripped my feet up, so they've never gone on my feet since. The look wasn't too bad though. My avatar ultras are my only other red shoes and they're only going on once in the club. Still have no clue what to wear with them, but the pants won't cover the heels!

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

I own four pair of red pumps, one pair of red sandals and two pair of red boots. All have been worn in public. I have worn red shoes with jeans and dark trousers- either red, navy blue or dark gray. Usually, I will wear a red shirt or sweater with my outfit, but not always.

Not long ago, there was a poll (http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/guys/11843-colors.html) about what color shoes guys owned. Nearly 60% of guys only do brown or black, but it seems if they do any other color it is red!

I am a sucker for red shoes, but they will always get you noticed.

Here are a couple of links to other stories and outings in red shoes or boots:

http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/guys/12317-outting_red_boots.html

http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/guys/11955-happy_feats_happyfeat-3.html#post182106

http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/guys/12081-jaunts_jeffb-4.html#post184212

Style is built from the ground up!

I don't have any red shoes, but if I had, I'd wear them with my black leather suit, a red shirt & tie, and [sometimes] red gloves. I'd aso use a red nail polish, eyeshadow, lipstick and lip gloss, and black eyeliner & mascara. I'm a sucker for androgyny and gothic fashion, you know that :w00t2:.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

I own a pair of 5" stilleto pumps in RED patent leather. I have worn them to dinner and to the lounge at the hotel while on a business trip. I wore them with a Red pull over shirt and jeans. Everyone liked the look and I received many compliments. I also own a pair of 5" stilleto sandals and I've worn those with jeans also. Same Hotel. Henri

If you haven't learned something new today; you have wasted the day.

Hi all, I only own one pair of red heels which i recently bought. i have attached picture so you can see them. I have only worn them outside the house and am still trying to work up the courage to wear them publicly. I only wear heels for a short while in public walking along a busy main road so that people cannot stop, but hopefully i will get over this one day and embrace my love for heels without shame.

post-7148-133522875334_thumb.jpg

Every time my wifes sister and sister in law come to visit, They insist i wear my RED HIGH HEELS. Her sister is soooo jealous of them that she wants me to find her a pair with a little lower heel to wear to church.:w00t2:

My RED HIGH HEELS.

post-3305-133522875456_thumb.jpg

real men wear heels

Every time my wifes sister and sister in law come to visit, They insist i wear my RED HIGH HEELS. Her sister is soooo jealous of them that she wants me to find her a pair with a little lower heel to wear to church.:w00t2:

My RED HIGH HEELS.

Those rock! What's the brand and style? I would love a pair of red MJs.

I have a pair of red "Polly's" slides (my avatar) and a pair of red leather "stripper" slides with a clear base. Both pairs have been for indoor wear--so far!!

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

Those rock! What's the brand and style? I would love a pair of red MJs.

Got them at http://www.cutesygirl.com/AllProducts.aspx?fp=1&cid=29&ocid=29 and they are by DELICIOUS. They also seem to fit true to size. I have them in about 4 different colors. Thanks for the complement HF.

Thanks for the info! I found my pair of red MJs today! Now I have a pair of shoes inspired my you and Ruth!

They are Bandolino "Anthem". The second picture in the following post:

http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/guys/9231-who_has_bought_some_new_shoes-84.html#post191424

And the best part was I didn't have to "kill" to get them...

I almost replied "No, I don't own any red shoes or boots" until I realized

that I do have a pair of red boots (Hidden at the bottom of my closet).

I forgot about them since it was so long ago I took them out...

I wore them outside only once in the middle of the night (Heel is very noisy)

See picture below. (Now they are not in the bottom of the closet anymore :w00t2: )

post-14338-133522875713_thumb.jpg

Whooooo! Talk about attention grabbing....those babies would stand out at the bottom of a coal mine......in total darkness. Wow.....great boots. :thumbsup::welcome:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I even forgot that I had these red ones; "had" being the proper word. One of the straps broke a while back and I had to get rid of them. They weren't the most comfortable sandals I've ever worn, but that could be because they were sized a little small.

post-14114-13352287604_thumb.jpg

I almost replied "No, I don't own any red shoes or boots" until I realized

that I do have a pair of red boots (Hidden at the bottom of my closet).

I forgot about them since it was so long ago I took them out...

I wore them outside only once in the middle of the night (Heel is very noisy)

See picture below. (Now they are not in the bottom of the closet anymore :thumbsup: )

Wow!!! What beautiful, sexy, hig heeled red boots. Just one time I would love to walk down the street in a pair of red high heeled boots like those. I am happy that you remembered that you found them and i hope you have a lot of fun wearing them!

Posted Image

You are most certainly welcome HappyFeat. BTW, If I recall, you have 2 pair inspired by my wife and I. I believe you bought some gangster heels sorta like the ones Ruth was wearing at the Ohio Heel meet.:thumbsup:

Yes, I was referring to these babies...

http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/attachments/guys/4006d1224478720-who_has_bought_some_new_shoes-aldo_hedlund.jpg

Thanks guys...you are both a wonderful inspiration...