My first pair of ultra's!

Stilettoscot

Highest, Actually, these are the shoes I got (manu pic below), but for some reason, they fit super. Just got down from 15 more minues of continuous "practice" in them. The only problem I have with regular courts (no strap) is since I am between sizes (9.5US or 7UK), I usually have to get 10's and the back slip off. These shoes say Merry Christmas to me! LOL

post-12454-133522876318_thumb.jpg

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

Highest,

Actually, these are the shoes I got (manu pic below), but for some reason, they fit super. Just got down from 15 more minues of continuous "practice" in them.

The only problem I have with regular courts (no strap) is since I am between sizes (9.5US or 7UK), I usually have to get 10's and the back slip off.

These shoes say Merry Christmas to me! LOL

Nice choice.

Thanks. I like to get pampered by lovely ladies at the spa, so don't mind spending the $30. This pedi was from 2 weeks back, so not quite as ravishing as I'd like now. Getting my new one next Wednesday...but liked the fact it went with the new ultras...LOL

9inch, Yes, I almost pulled the trigger on the zebras. I like the black, too (especially with the red contrast), but already felt I had a lot of black shoes. I also would like to try the other sandals (the ones that tie) in pink, as they looked so amazing when Pata wore them... How well do you walk in them? Gracefully, I can now walk about 3-4 minutes without stopping. Of course this in indoors without the threat of the heel slipping (not on hardwood), but I'm practicing hard...LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Getting my replacement pair of Sadists back yesterday, I found out that the Outrageous' heels are about 1/4" shorter than the Sadist's heels, and how much harder that extra 1/4" makes them to walk in. Plus, I have been walking down cellar with my Outrageous' and yes, while it is harder a bit and the heel does flick quite a bit, it wasn't quite as hard as I thought. Certainly not too bad so that in a couple months I wouldn't feel, with practise, I can't walk outside in them. Also, this week, I'll be getting the Playful, Scandelous, and 6 +" Doll Pump from Hollywood Heels, a Pair of red Screams, and (the pair I can't wait for) Ellie 6 3/4" D'Orsays. Can't wait!

Getting my replacement pair of Sadists back yesterday, I found out that the Outrageous' heels are about 1/4" shorter than the Sadist's heels, and how much hard that extra 1/4" makes them to walk in.

Plus, I have been walking down cellar with my Outrageous' and yes, while it is harder a bit and the heel does flick quite a bit, it wasn't quite as hard as I thought. Certainly not too bad so that in a couple months I wouldn't feel, with practise, I can walk outside in them.

Also, this week, I'll be getting the Playful, Scandelous, and 6 +" Doll Pump from Hollywood Heels, a Pair of red Screams, and (the pair I can't wait for) Ellie 6 3/4" D'Orsays. Can't wait!

those heels look great. higher the better my friend

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Wow, got my ultra's in this morning, and instead of the 6 1/4" heel as advertised, they measure a full 7 1/4"!! Of course, I HAD to practice in my room, even though I didn't even place any padding in yet...LOL

They fit fairly well. But, even though I walk a lot, and very gracefully, in 6" heels, I wasn't expecting how tough these would be! After about 45 minutes of stretching, warming up, and such, I managed to be able to walk back and forth across my 20' room 2 times (only the first would be considered graceful-ish) before my feet were just too tired! 15 more minutes of attempts, and I had to stop.

Just for yucks I put back on my 6"ers and almost fell backwards as it felt like there was no heel there!!

Now, I have 26 days to practice before I wear them to my club's New Year's Eve party, and though I am at least encouraged that I can walk short distances in them, I know there won't be much dancing in these! LOL

First stop today before work?? Aldo's for some shoe padding...LOL

Wow, I have some serious respect for those who can walk a lot in ultra's over 7"!

Figured I'd become a Gold Member with a post about ultra high gold heels! :silly:

Off to practice some more...

They look fun!

Question: I see you live in MA, ever go to Teddy's in Cambridge on Mass Ave.?