Round or Pointed Toe

• 2 weeks later...

I own a couple of pointed toe pairs of shoes, but the majority of the shoes I have rounded or almond toe, and I have a few squared toe boxes. I do like the way pointed toe shoes look (as long as they are not too pointy), but regardless, I wouldn't wear them in public.

• 2 weeks later...

I was surfing the net and came across a boot that has it all. If I had an extra $450 to splurge! Type in nys2fan4 and see this masterpiece in black leather, not the tan version.

Type it in where? Why not just give us all the link you found? :)

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

While I don't have the woman's size 12 or 13 foot that so many American and Canadian men have (I buy size 10 or 11 shoes) I nevertheless need a round toe for shoes to fit me since my foot does spread out a bit. Those pointed boots that are all the rage would never work for me. HappyinHeels

I'm not a computer wizard so all I do is go to the box at the top and type in nys2fan4 and click on search. When it comes to points there are the original pretty type and then there is the elongated witch points. If someone made mens heels they they would have even a nicer point because of the width before the point begins.

I like classic point toe pumps. They look great and feel sexy.

I doubt you're vouching for the sexy feeling from experience...Try standing in pointies all day...

Pointy toes do look hot, but they can make your foot look longer (esp. on lower heels).

If you wear really really high pointies then as you slide down the hill into the toe more you can get quite munched.

The sexy feeling comes from knowing you look hot in a shoe and they are comfortable to wear. Gritted teeth, scowling expressions and being in a bad mood because your shoes are killing you is not sexy in my mind.

For me and similarly I'm sure for all the girls I know who spend their days in heels the answer for the heels that are sexy would be peep-toed heels (they generally have a more rounded shape), and shoes with open insteps, shoes without platforms.

Cheers

Heel-Lover

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

So I like to enter my opinion about that theme. As already written, I'm not the guy for wearing heels, as I feel, but I like them very much on attractive girls or women.

At first I'm sure, that's a difference in comfort of wearing them. If the person has a bit wider feet and or with higher heels a very pointy and long front is uncomfortable squeezing the foot and will bring some aches with it.

If they are with a very low cut to show a little from the beginning of the toes (as I like very much :smile:) the proportions match the complete appearance for all viewpoints better.

For Platforms or some kinds of Curts is a shorter and round front ending better for the look.

If its a sandal, a sabot, a clog, slings or curts, and of patent or suede leather are important too, for choosing the right look.

The other important side, for an “admirer” as I am, are the clothes to the shoe.

With a elegant loose pantsuit long and elegant pointed shoes give a wicked touch to a business outfit, to a casual outfit maybe with other highlight clothes, a short and soft rounded front gives a girl and her nice feet a dainty look.

This is it in my point of view.:D

Have a nice day,... an admirer of beautiful ladies and girls, their shoes and the content of them...

For me, it totally depends on the outfit and how I feel, hehe. But overall, pointed is the way to go. Got to have that sexy, long leg look. It makes us girls look taller :smile:

Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but she did it backwards and in high heels. -- Faith Whittlesey

I'm fascinated in pointeds, but only for a comparison:

Let's make a view on a nice girl standing from the side.

At first only bare footed, her feet are straight on, flat on the floor.

Second we put her in mediate Platforms, highheeled, short and round fronts.

May she has longer legs and shorter feet? I think so!

Despite of different views and opinions, isn't a lady with shorter or little feet more attractive then a lady with long or large feet?

So don't you think a round toe shoe makes you look more girlish and cute?

Despite pionted toe heels are sharp, dangerous and suggest a special kind of skill, isn't it?

Have a nice day,... an admirer of beautiful ladies and girls, their shoes and the content of them...

I like the semi-pointed classic pumps like Pleaser's Domina 420 most, too. The totally pointed style makes looking your feet bit too long and the round style looks more girly like instead of woman. Just my opinion :smile:

• 2 weeks later...

Have to go with round toe. Kept to it ever since a "friend" didn't quite recommend it for me. It's also a personal preference now. My break from peep-toes would settle with having worn/wearing round-toes :)

Formally "HHDude"

• 2 weeks later...

Must be pointed. I even love pointed toe flats! But then many mary janes look sweet with a rounded toe. So, heels a point (not a witch point) and low mary janes rounded. Its a shame that those Italian heels (think they are called Rossi?) are only the witch point. All that quality but no regular point available.

Classic pointed toe preferred, but some of the pointier ones are pretty nice too.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.