the boots of my avatar

my6heels

Somebody told me that he loved the boots I show in my avatar and for this reason, I did some pictures today to show more closely my lovely leopard print over-knee boots. They were a present from a fetish friend and I love them!!!! They are 6 inches stilleto heel, too high for me to walk safely in the street, but I have a dream that one day I will go out with them. I bet you I'll do it. Do you like them???

post-14723-133522874488_thumb.jpg

post-14723-133522874493_thumb.jpg

post-14723-133522874496_thumb.jpg

You bet I like them, but like you say, it will take some time before you can wear them out in public. Keep us posted on your progress in being able to do that eventually. You say that they have a 6" heel, but what size are the boots? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Relly nice boots :w00t2:

What kind of pants are you wearing in your avatar ?

Ravedome,

in my avatar I was dressed with a latex black overall in the intimacy of my house. You can imagine how comfortable I felt during this fetish session trying different looks with boots, high heels and dresses...but no preparing me to go out, of course...

You bet I like them, but like you say, it will take some time before you can wear them out in public. Keep us posted on your progress in being able to do that eventually. You say that they have a 6" heel, but what size are the boots?

Cheers---

Dawn HH

DawnHH,

yes, it is sure that it will take me some practice to go out with those lovely boots, I will do it, sure and you will see in it HH in my next videos. The first time will be with trousers but the second I want to go out with a skirt showing the entire over-knee boots

The heel is 6" and the size is 1O and it fits to my feet like a pair of gloves...mmmmmm

My6Heels:-) Thanks for the up-date. Just curious? What would that size equal in the U.S.A. sizes? I wear a U.s. womens size 8 or 9 Medium in a heeled boot myself. Boots are one of my favorites next to pumps. Check out my signature. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

My6Heels:-)

Thanks for the up-date. Just curious? What would that size equal in the U.S.A. sizes? I wear a U.s. womens size 8 or 9 Medium in a heeled boot myself. Boots are one of my favorites next to pumps. Check out my signature.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

I use 11 or 10 in USA sizes as far as I understand. That is equivlent to size 42 or 41 in Europe that is big for a woman but more often you can find it in normal stores....

Thanks for your support!!!

Love those boots. Keep practicing walking in them and you should have no problem when wearing them in public. Let us know how that goes and good luck.

Thanks roni,

I know I must keep practicing before to go out. I have another plans with other boots before I use my avatar boots to wear them out. I will keep uou informed and you will see the video here, of course.