12 days of high heel shoes

ems8hh

Ok everyone sing along, The Twelve Days of a High Heel Christmas . On the first day of Christmas my lady gave to me, Some pink tennis shoes. . On the second day of Christmas my lady gave to me, 2 purple pumps and Some pink tennis shoes. . On the third day of Christmas my lady gave to me, 3 mary janes 2 purple pumps and Some pink tennis shoes. . On the forth day of Christmas my lady gave to me, 4 big wedge slip ons 3 mary janes 2 purple pumps and Some pink tennis shoes. . On the fifth day of Christmas my lady gave to me, 5 ugly uggs 4 big wedge slip ons 3 mary janes 2 purple pumps and Some pink tennis shoes. . On the sixth day of Christmas my lady gave to me, 6 peep toe pumps 5 ugly uggs 4 big wedge slip ons 3 mary janes 2 purple pumps and Some pink tennis shoes. . On the seventh day of Christmas my lady gave to me, 7 Red stilletoes 6 peep toe pumps 5 ugly uggs 4 big wedge slip ons 3 mary janes 2 purple pumps and Some pink tennis shoes. . On the eighth day of Christmas my lady gave to me, 8 platform boots 7 Red stilletoes 6 peep toe pumps 5 ugly uggs 4 big wedge slip ons 3 mary janes 2 purple pumps and Some pink tennis shoes. . On the ninth day of Christmas my lady gave to me, 9 yellow slingbacks 8 platform boots 7 Red stilletoes 6 peep toe pumps 5 ugly uggs 4 big wedge slip ons 3 mary janes 2 purple pumps and Some pink tennis shoes. . On the tenth day of Christmas my lady gave to me, 10 Festive mules 9 yellow slingbacks 8 platform boots 7 Red stilletoes 6 peep toe pumps 5 ugly uggs 4 big wedge slip ons 3 mary janes 2 purple pumps and Some pink tennis shoes. . On the eleventh day of Christmas my lady gave to me, 11 six inch heels 10 Festive mules 9 yellow slingbacks 8 platform boots 7 Red stilletoes 6 peep toe pumps 5 ugly uggs 4 big wedge slip ons 3 mary janes 2 purple pumps and Some pink tennis shoes. . On the twelfth day of Christmas my lady gave to me, 12 Ballet boots 11 six inch heels 10 Festive mules 9 yellow slingbacks 8 platform boots 7 Red stilletoes 6 peep toe pumps 5 ugly uggs 4 big wedge slip ons 3 mary janes 2 purple pumps and Some pink tennis shoes. Happy high heel holidays. ems8hh