Dita ( A Betty Page Resembler )

Tahira

• 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Dita certainly captures the essence of glamour photography. Very well done!

Women who wear heels are to be admired and appreciated for the feminine visage they create.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I'll be the first to tell you that I have been a fan of "Betty Page" for as long as I can remember. But I really think that Dita has a look all to her own! I think that she originates, than imiates. That's what makes her stand out. jay_nyca1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've actually said that to a few women, and have had some of the most hilarious responses...

I had a friend of mind, really closer that she was offended, just because I told her she would look great in a pretty corset, she thought I said that because she felt fat. And that was not the reason, just I said it because she had a great body.

Here is another great picture of Dita

Posted Image

"Hmmmm, I love what's she's wearing!. . . What an outfit!"

jay_nyca1

"Hose & Heels, 4Ever!"

Here is one of her in a rather nice fifties style dress with a tight skirt.

Posted Image

"Yeah!. . . What a gorgeous dress & shoes! And who said the fifties was boring!. . . "

jay_nyca1

"Hose & Heels, 4Ever!"

Yes, Dita is a lovely woman and I'm personally glad that she's around and she's keeping that whole image and style of the glamour look of the Fifties!. . . Naturally, there can never be another 'Betty Page' but I do feel that Dita has her own style and take on that wonderful era of the 1950's.

jay_nyca1

"Stockings & Stillettos 4Ever!"

I had a friend of mind, really closer that she was offended, just because I told her she would look great in a pretty corset, she thought I said that because she felt fat. And that was not the reason, just I said it because she had a great body.

When people do not feel good about themselves, they are likely to read their negative feelings into what others say to them. It's a difficult enough trap to avoid even when you know about it and are on guard not to let yourself fall into it.

Wouldn't be wonderful to have that hour glass like she does..... :wavey:

No kidding, tell us about it... :smile: One has to be lucky enough to be born with a delicate frame, and then must go on HRT pretty much before puberty.

• 11 months later...