Pony Point Trainers

perryfletche

I was wondering if anyone owned a pair of these and could give the details or pictures of wearing these. There are not many pictures of these in use. They do look very interesting and might be able to help people with there goals of being permanently high heeled. I hope this has not been posted before. I could not do a search.

here is a link of a pair and there discription

http://www.mijuguetito.com/pony-point-trainers-p-6683.html

I really hope someone here gets some or already has some. I have a ton of questions for them. I have a fetish for muscular legs especially the calves. It looks as if the calves would get an amazing work out from these. If they do work the calves and make them more muscular. My wife will be in some very soon. Or I hope I can convice her any way she is not that self moviated to work them out although she would love to have them.

I really hope someone here gets some or already has some. I have a ton of questions for them.

I have a fetish for muscular legs especially the calves. It looks as if the calves would get an amazing work out from these. If they do work the calves and make them more muscular. My wife will be in some very soon. Or I hope I can convice her any way she is not that self motivated to work them out although she would love to have them.

There is an athletic shoe that is supposed to accomplish that (and actually help you jump higher). Can't remember the name.

Anyone else heard of it?

... My wife will be in some very soon. ...

What's the goal of her "training"? I guess purpose of pony boots (and related trainers) is like walking in high heels, except that can't place any weight on the heel (because their is none). Would walking in higher heels help to accomplish the same thing?

What's the goal of her "training"? I guess purpose of pony boots (and related trainers) is like walking in high heels, except that can't place any weight on the heel (because their is none). Would walking in higher heels help to accomplish the same thing?

I have researched to see if walking in high heels would build the calve muscles up but I can not find any information to support that fact while on the other hand you can look at what few pictures there are of the foot trainers and see that the person wearing them has there calves flexed due to being forced to walk on there toes because there is nothing to rest the heel on.

I saw them too. While they look great as a bondage device, the fact that they appear to be non-adjustable (only position is the one shown, feet fully extended) I have to think greatly limits their use. One of the ballet threads here on HHP showed basically a metal rack for foot extension, however it was adjustable. That meant you could actually use it as a training device to help stretch the foot, whereas this one would only seem usable once you got to that point.

• 3 weeks later...

I have researched to see if walking in high heels would build the calve muscles up but I can not find any information to support that fact while on the other hand you can look at what few pictures there are of the foot trainers and see that the person wearing them has there calves flexed due to being forced to walk on there toes because there is nothing to rest the heel on.

Walking without the support of the heel will certainly build up the calf muscles. But just watch out with the tightness of the trainer: paradoxically, there is a stablity point when really up on the toes where the ankle, knee and hip joints can almost fall into line, needing very little muscle effort to stay there (seen in some children who develop persistent toe walking instead of settling down onto their heels as most toddlers do). Giving some slack encourages the wearer to slip down from this point and use the calves more. Persistent toe walkers, by the way, have few long term problems other than social acceptability, so long term pony point training shouldn't be too difficult.

I'm interested in collecting as much information as I can on pony boots and walking in them. Your experiences would be welcomed.

Lady Alpha

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had a pair made, made according to the info from the link above...but they did not turn out as good as I thought. They used thick leather with a soft linning, as according to the link, but still the thick leather make them to hard on the foot. The leather is to thick to be flexible enough to fit the foot. The straps should have been made of softer leather and to be able to lock in any position without using the strap holes. I will try to do some modifications to them when I get a chance to do that....