Tesco diet

I guess it's like this: One should drop a big stone in the garden and cut the grass. The lawnmower's knives will eventually get damaged from hitting the rock, and its owner will be in such a big stress that she/he will lose some weight..

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

My only complaint would be for perpetuating the constant stream of media pressure on people to lose weight for aesthetic reasons *rather* than health reasons given that the concept of losing weight is being directly associated with attractiveness in this image. It is the aesthetic pressure that gives young, impressionable girls (and indeed some boys) the idea that they need to be as skinny as possible, thus resulting in eating disorders. Sorry, this is a personal bug bear of mine. As somebody who is naturally size 0, and healthy might I add, I get increasingly frustrated with the mis-directed abuse that anti-size-0 campaigners throw about without a care. They fail to really address the actual cause of the terrible phenomenon. Sorry - I took this totally off topic. Rant over :w00t2:

To me I thought it very odd for a lady to be cutting the grass in a nice "little black dress" let alone in heels. I suppose it's one way of aerating the turf? (but I hate that sinking feeling) I expected comments along the lines of "do that in those! who are they kidding?"

Maybe there should be a before and after pic... Before; a fat man wearing an overall and working boots...after; like the one on the pic. Conclusion...doing the lawn make you feminin so if your woman still want you to be a Man...she do the lawn herself..:w00t2:

I would love to have someone cut my grass looking like that. I cut grass all summer long (About 5 hrs a week) and I still don't lose alot of weight.

Try using a push mower rather than a Riding Mower :w00t2:

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

My only complaint would be for perpetuating the constant stream of media pressure on people to lose weight for aesthetic reasons *rather* than health reasons given that the concept of losing weight is being directly associated with attractiveness in this image.

It is the aesthetic pressure that gives young, impressionable girls (and indeed some boys) the idea that they need to be as skinny as possible, thus resulting in eating disorders.

Sorry, this is a personal bug bear of mine.

As somebody who is naturally size 0, and healthy might I add, I get increasingly frustrated with the mis-directed abuse that anti-size-0 campaigners throw about without a care. They fail to really address the actual cause of the terrible phenomenon.

Sorry - I took this totally off topic. Rant over :w00t2:

Cinnamon...

You do have a good point. Many young men and women will never look like the super models or pro athletes unless they did take or do something dangerous or illeagal. And, for what it's worth, the advetisement did get the attention of onlookers with the picture of the alluring model with the emphasis on weight loss. The media can be a powerful and dangerous tool.