a question for anybody in the know???

diamond2000

hi all :w00t2: im after a pair of high heels that have a clear/ see through/ transparent sole, so you can see the foot through the sole does anybody know where or if these are available at all? ive done all the usual searchin ebay, google ect came close to a pair on ebay but was out when the aution ended!!! lol. any help would be greatly appreciated cheers guys, and gals jim.

well sorta, thanks for looking but i mean like completely see through i guess like a cinderella type shoe so that if you look from under the sole you can see the sole of your foot. tough one i know! but somebody must have made a pair like this. thanks again for your time hjt101 jim.

I beleave it will be difficult to use shoes made out of clear plastic without any inlay, there are nothing that give your foot friction and will avoid the foot to slide forward and crush your toes...

It's not just that it's because the leather needs to be pulled under the footbed and attached otherwise there's nothing to hold the shoe together. They could probably be made like clogs where the leather is stapled or pinned to the sides of the platform...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I don't think there are any shoes made for whole sale like this due to the reasons mentioned. I would believe in order to achieve this, you'd need a place who could mold out an entire shoe in one (or two if adhered) pieces. But, the shoe and top would have to fit perfect to avoid your foot slipping forward as HHFanatic suggests...

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!