Recent-ish buys...

Cinnamon

I didn't want to put these in the favourite pics forum after putting Loubous in lol

I like them all the same though hehe.

First off, purple suede wedges that I already seem to have worn too much of lol - from Aldo the other weekend, so still current:

http://s457.photobucket.com/albums/qq295/CinnamonCinders/?action=view&current=Shoes001.jpg

Then Office satin leopard print with patent heel and sole:

http://s457.photobucket.com/albums/qq295/CinnamonCinders/?action=view&current=Shoes004.jpg

And the 6" Office mock croc with wood effect bottom (still current I believe) - the pic came out really weird on this one and they look like banana shoes... they actually have pretty bog standard stripper shoe bases... 'onest guv:

http://s457.photobucket.com/albums/qq295/CinnamonCinders/?action=view&current=Shoes002.jpg

I wore them to work once.

Considering I work in a mostly male office, I got some looks lol

I bet! Though I guess your colleagues are already used to the idea that you wear really high heels? The brown ones really don't look slutty or like stripper shoes at all, mainly because of the upper material, but they are definitely very high for work, I'd say. I definitely like those the best as well.

Though I have walked around with platform stilettos myself many times already, I wonder how much wobbling is involved or if you ever had issues with tripping/twisting with those? I'd say the moment you step onto something bigger than a small rock on the streets with that platform, and you're going to run into serious issues.

Cinnamon:-)

I liked the leopard print ones the best. Have you worn those to work yet? What was the reaction? I know that if I worked with you, you would get a reation from me on them.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Yeah, I wore those to work too, though they're a bit too dressy being satin. The reaction I got from those is one of the directors actually measuring them with his ruler lol

Yeah, I wore those to work too, though they're a bit too dressy being satin. The reaction I got from those is one of the directors actually measuring them with his ruler lol

Now question is did he measure them whislt they were still on your feet?

SWp

Honestly a girl can't have too many shoes!

Sadly not... I'll keep you posted though :w00t2:

Darn! Well I'm sure I could find another office in London that may well allow such pleasure and perks! Just not sure that it will be made clear in the advert!:lmao:

Darn! Well I'm sure I could find another office in London that may well allow such pleasure and perks! Just not sure that it will be made clear in the advert!:w00t2:

Perhaps you should open your own office in the shoe industry... where it's de rigeur for wonderfully frivolous high heels to be worn daily in the office :lmao:

Now if I did that the minimum heel height would have to be 5"! Fully fashioned stockings would also have to be complusory for all the ladies! Would you be my office manager and chief enforcer Cin? SW

Now if I did that the minimum heel height would have to be 5"! Fully fashioned stockings would also have to be complusory for all the ladies!

Would you be my office manager and chief enforcer Cin?

SW

It's what I seem to do best, so absolutely :w00t2:

The question is, what's the business plan?

It's what I seem to do best, so absolutely :welcome:

The question is, what's the business plan?

Business plan, now that's the tricky bit! Maybe it needs to be an upmarket shoe boutique! No excuse for not wearing stunning heels then.

Sounds like you'd be perfect for chastising any member of staff who's seams were not straight, Cin? :thumbsup:

Business plan, now that's the tricky bit! Maybe it needs to be an upmarket shoe boutique! No excuse for not wearing stunning heels then.

Sounds like you'd be perfect for chastising any member of staff who's seams were not straight, Cin? :welcome:

The boutique idea did spring to mind...:thumbsup: Just think about the staff discount hehe

Hmm... are you sure we've not met? You seem to know me so well hehe

The boutique idea did spring to mind...:thumbsup: Just think about the staff discount hehe

Hmm... are you sure we've not met? You seem to know me so well hehe

Unfortunately I don't think we have met, but I'm buildiing up a good mental picture!! Intriguing!

Staff discount, hmmm would need to be earnt! But could have staff wearing the shoes around the shoe, show them off to their best! The staff that is, lol.

SW

Unfortunately I don't think we have met, but I'm buildiing up a good mental picture!! Intriguing!

Staff discount, hmmm would need to be earnt! But could have staff wearing the shoes around the shoe, show them off to their best! The staff that is, lol.

SW

You know it is very strange that we're having this discussion as only a few weeks ago I was thinking how lovely it would be to have a boutique that sells all my favourite things...

Agent Provocateur lingerie, Louboutin high heels, luxurious vintage furs, exquisite corsetry...

If the staff were to wear the stock, then I suspect we may get quite a good response :thumbsup: