Ooops! I did it again...

:w00t2:

I happened to be in Pall Mall today with work... which happened to be fairly close to Mount Street... which happens to be home to a naughty shop...

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v380/45/94/761565421/n761565421_4810296_1732.jpg

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v380/45/94/761565421/n761565421_4810297_2328.jpg

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v380/45/94/761565421/n761565421_4810298_2872.jpg

First pair in natural python, design name Bloody Mary:silly:

I'm going straight to hell.

Now you've made me jealous as well... :w00t2:

If it's one pair of Louboutins I want, it's the Bloody Marys. But in black plain leather. Do they have a concealed platform?

They are beautiful in black. I bought a Louboutin natural python handbag not so long ago, so these were bought to go with that.

They have a small concealed platform of about 1cm.

Wow Cinnamon! Both pairs are so incredibly hot! I think I'd give just about anything to lick those gorgeous boots! So hot!

Careful! :w00t2:

There are ladies of few morals out there who would happily take advantage of statements like those to fund further Loubou purchases hehe

Wow and Wow! Love those shoes! Have you seen the Croc style Loubous that cost £2450? My friend tried them on, look at the label and said "Their cheap!" I then pointed out that she was not seeing the zero at the end!!

Honestly a girl can't have too many shoes!

Wow and Wow! Love those shoes!

Have you seen the Croc style Loubous that cost £2450? My friend tried them on, look at the label and said "Their cheap!" I then pointed out that she was not seeing the zero at the end!!

Yeah, I saw the blue peep-toe courts in croc and was cooing over them until I saw the price label underneath... I slowly put them back on the shelf and walked away from them.

Just a tad out of my league price-wise. The python handbag for £1800 was extravagant enough for me lol.

Do the Bloody Marys run true to size?

Yes.

Out of my 4 pairs, only one style ran large and that was the Forever Tina boots which I had to get in 35.5

Funny you should bring this up, I was wondering about whether anybody would be interested in a thread detailing different styles and whether they run to size or not...

Yeah had a Louboutin price tag too!!:w00t2:

Yes... this is true :lmao:

I'm having to consider handbag insurance for the first time in my life.

I bought the CL bag for going out with my bf etc. and I bought a plain black leather Dior Karenina for everyday... So far I think I've been lucky enough for people to think I've got a fake on my arm in terms of the latter.

It's really quite extraordinary how much a handbag can be.

I was shocked by the pricetags of the Hermes Birkin... I really couldn't justify that. £1800 for a handbag is about as stupid expensive I think I would ever be able to go.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...