I Think It's Time I Go Higher

SandalFan

SandalFan:

Those are really nice looking boots. Picture 3 shows just about the right amout of shoe/boot under the pants, very nice.

I have been wearing the Seduce 2020 leather boots for a long time (worn out 2 sets of heel tips) and as you have found out, they are very comfortable with nylons and your legs shaved.

It's a little scary (for me) that you needed +3 sizes larger in the Pleaser boots compared to your men's size. That doesn't bode well if I ever wanted to get a pair (being a size 13).

A mens size 13 (in my experience) is a womens size 15 and you add a size for Pleaser being 1 size small equals a womens size 16 which Pleaser does make. No problem!!

If you get them tell us all about your experience.

Take care.

Thrill

IF GIRLS CAN WEAR PANTS THEN I CAN WEAR HEELS

I love the shoes, the Seduce range has a nice selection to chose from. But I've grown accustomed to Pleaser's Domina range these days, through sheer accident as I learned they fit my feet so well. Going down an inch feels like going back in my case.

I know the feeling. I love my 2 pairs of Dominas (although one is 6" and the other is only a little over 5 1/2"), and walk a lot in them for practice. For such a high heel, they fit my feet well, are well made (for $40 shoes), good padding, and are easy to walk in. Love them.

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

Sandalfan:-) I hate to say that I told you so, but, "I told you so". Heels fit and feel much better with pantyhose and freshly shaven legs. I have been doing it for many a year and there just isn't quite another feeling like it. And there is another feeling when you wear panyhose under your pants and feel your legs being massaged all day long. I have worn panties and pantyhose under my pants to work for several years now with my male socks over top. Feels very good and helps my legs to feel less tired at the end of the day. Mickey washes the panties and pantyhose out for me when she washes the rest of my clothes on wash day and I fold and put them away later. Try it---you will like it. And that goes for other guys also. Experience is the best teacher. Now---go out and streetheel and tell us all about it later. Cheers--- Dawn HH P.S. Panties, pantyhose and freshly shaven legs go great with a skirt also. That's another fantastic feeling. Or a business suit with skirt or a dress. Let us know what happens, guys.

High Heeled Boots Forever!