I Think It's Time I Go Higher

SandalFan

I've been street-heeling since last September. My regular outfit includes a pair of regular-fit jeans and T-shirt, but whenever the mood strikes, I don my black, 4" stiletto lace-up ankle boots, and leave my work boots at home. I don't do pantyhose or stockings either. I'm much more comfortable in a pair of white, over-the-calf tube socks. Besides, nobody ever sees my legs, so why not wear socks?

I still love my ankle boots, but I'm seriously considering going a full inch higher. I did some shopping online, and found these at Pleaser.com.

There are no words that can remotely describe how wicked sexy I find those boots. Unfortunately, the only experience I have walking in 5" stilettos is with a pair of pumps and sandals I like to wear around the house.

I'm going to order a pair of those boots in black Leather.

On a related note, right now, more than ever, I find myself wishing I were a woman, because then I'd have no qualms about wearing a skirt so that I could rock the buckles on these.

:: wipes drool from chin ::

Since I wear jeans, I wouldn't be able to show off the buckles. Nevertheless, I'm completely torn on which pair I want to buy. Grrr...

My wife looked at them and said, "Oooh, yeah... you should definitely buy them instead, and get a skirt to go with them."

I just looked at her with one eye cocked, pointed to my relatively small paunch, and said, "Not with this."

I expect I'm going to need some practice walking in 5" stiletto ankle boots around the house, but will gladly report on my first street-heeling experience once I've broken them in.

"Basic instincts, social life... Paradoxes side by side... Don't submit to stupid rules... Be yourself and not a fool... Don't accept average habits... Open your heart and push the limits..." - Enigma

If you ever go with a skirt - or even if you want to wear them with jeans and love the feel, go for the Seduce-2020 black leather boots! I have a pair myself, and they really feel good. Having a full 5" of towering heel under your foot will be definitely different from 4", so expect to put in some time practicing your walk and getting it down. Once you HAVE it down though, then rock 'em all the time!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

I've been comparing and contrasting the two styles, and I've decided to go with the 1030's instead. I like the way the top edge of the boot angles slightly. I especially love how the buckles keep the laces in place with rings, as apposed to the hooks on the 1020's. And from a purely visual standpoint, those buckles just completely rock! My wife likes how they create a distraction from the side zipper (She's not a fan of side zippers). :w00t2: I'm still going to wear them only with jeans, but I know I'll otherwise regret not picking them over the 1020's. EDIT: I found a new pair of both the 1020's and the 1030's at Amazon.com, for roughly $55 each. They're sold by one of Amazon's market sellers, Exotic High Heels. The 4" ankle boots I currently own (Raven Lace-Up's, available at Payless) are size 11. I'm hoping I wear the same size Pleasers, and just ordered a pair of the 1030's for $67 ($11 s/h), and should have them in a couple of weeks.

"Basic instincts, social life... Paradoxes side by side... Don't submit to stupid rules... Be yourself and not a fool... Don't accept average habits... Open your heart and push the limits..." - Enigma

Hope you like the 5" heel as much as I do . As Shock Queen said "the Seduce 2020s really feel good". I have walked around most of the malls in my area wearing them, spending between 3 and 5 Hrs each outing. Someday I might post some of my experiences. BTW: The 1030s look absolutely fantastic. I wish they made a knee high in the same lace style

IF GIRLS CAN WEAR PANTS THEN I CAN WEAR HEELS

I just got an email confirming my purchase. My new boots will be here in 2-7 business days after shipping. :w00t2:

If you ever go with a skirt...

If I did, it would be something like this black Double Layer Chiffon Hankey Hem Skirt

Very curious sandalfan to hear your comments on your new boots... like you, I've thought about "taking it up a notch" in terms of heel height.

I'm very excited. I'll also have an extra pair of ankle boots to choose from so my Ravens won't wear out so quickly. The fabric at the heel inside my right boot has already torn.

SandalFan -

Those are nice looking boots. You may find the advantage of wearing hosery of some sort, trouser socks, knee highs, because I think Payless sizing is a little more generous than Pleasers. You may have to go to a thinner sock to comfortable wear your new boots.

The 5” heel well take a little getting used to (who am I kidding... it will tale a lot of getting used to). Take your time, give your leg muscles a chance to adjust to the new requirements being placed on them, and consider a cushioned insole. You will be placing a lot of pressure on the ball of you foot and the insole makes it easier. Remember, short stride, and for practice, try having the boot land flat, heel and sole at the same time as you walk. You won’t normally walk like that, but it’s a great exercise (and a requirement if you get on a very slick surface).

Enjoy our boots!

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Very curious sandalfan to hear your comments on your new boots. I have a pair of Payless Raven ankle boots (I think about a 4 1/4" heel w/ 1/2" platform), and like you, I've thought about "taking it up a notch" in terms of heel height.

Same for me here.

My new boots have arrived, but turned out to be one size too small. They're only available in whole sizes, so I'm returning them for a pair of 12M's.

Not surprising. I've always expected the 'erotic shoe' manufacturers (Pleaser, etc) don't generously size their shoes, requiring +1/+2 size increases to fit a man. Hopefully you don't have to wait too long for the replacements to arrive, and you don't get hit up too much for postage for the two pairs.

Ok, so apparently I wear size 12 boots by Pleaser. My replacement pair arrived the other day, and they fit like a glove! On a related note, my wife also suggested that I buy a pair of pantyhose to wear with them. She understands my preference for tube socks, but strongly feels that boots this sexy really need to be worn with pantyhose. She said they'll give my feet a little more room to breath, and enhance the pleasure of wearing the boots. However - and I love this part - she also said I'll want to shave my legs because, even though I'll be wearing jeans, she doesn't want to see my leg hair through the nylons as I get dressed. lol Interesting... I may have to try it.

Sandalfan, Congratulations on finally getting them, and so far, enjoying them. What is the heel height (and platform, if it has it)? What size man's shoe do you take (relative to this size 12)? As previously mentioned, there are definitely thinner socks (some almost sheer) you can wear instead of tube socks. I have 3 sets of black socks I wear (from very thin, to almost tube-like), depending on how tight or lose the shoe I'm wearing is. I think having your wife encourage your wearing is fantastic. I'd love to hear where it goes. Do you plan on public walking with your new pair?

Sandalfan:-) Your wife is right on and you can tell her I said so. Just wait until you shave those legs and put on that pair of pantyhose and the boots for the first time. The feeling is incredible. You will find out that the wife knows just what she is talking about. Nice that she is on your side. Keep us posted on this, will ya? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

What is the heel height (and platform, if it has it)?

5", no platform.

What size man's shoe do you take (relative to this size 12)?

Men's 9. Women's 10, normally.

As previously mentioned, there are definitely thinner socks (some almost sheer) you can wear instead of tube socks.

I'll try those as well.

I think having your wife encourage your wearing is fantastic.

Thanks. I'm extremely fortunate. :welcome:

Do you plan on public walking with your new pair?

Absolutely.

Keep us posted on this, will ya?

Of course. :thumbsup:

I'll be interested to hear your experiences in 5" heels. I'm still trying the get the hang with shoes with an effective rise of 4". I'm sure that extra inch make a big difference. It's a little scary (for me) that you needed +3 sizes larger in the Pleaser boots compared to your men's size. That doesn't bode well if I ever wanted to get a pair (being a size 13).

I'll be interested to hear your experiences in 5" heels. I'm still trying the get the hang with shoes with an effective rise of 4". I'm sure that extra inch make a big difference.

I'm still practicing around the house, but, interestingly, I've noticed that, because I've gotten so much practice wearing my 4" heels in public, the height increase really doesn't feel that significant. I thought the extra inch would make a big difference, but it hasn't yet.

Until I pick up a pair of pantyhose or sheer trouser socks, I decided to try them on barefoot last night. My wife wasn't kidding. My feet felt fantastic, even more so without the thick padding of my tube socks.

I also modeled them for my her. She smiled and said, "Nice! Very lady-like!"

hehehe

She's had a thing for guys in heels ever since Tim Curry's first appearance in The Rocky Horror Picture Show, so, yeah, she's completely cool with my wearing heels.

... My feet felt fantastic, even more so without the thick padding of my tube socks...

This might be more noticeable for you than the higher heel. For men's shoes, I typically wear tube socks and either sneakers or rubber-soled dress shoes (both with a pretty thick sole). Worn them all my life, so I've basically had encapsulated feet. Going to women's shoes with much thinner soles, and often much thinner socks/hosiery, is a big change. I can't say it's more comfortable, but at least for me, it definitely makes me more sensory-aware.

From a guy's shoe perspective, a pair of shoes like I attached amazes me, because they's basically nothing between your bare foot and the ground. Perhaps not especially comfortable or practical, but often very sexy.

post-13957-133522876064_thumb.jpg

SandalFan, The 5" Seduce is also my favorite - I like the oxford lace up for a more masculine??? look. Save a few over the boots fit the same. only drawback is no zip on/zip off. I use what is called a trouser sock here, thin - over the calf sock. sheerness from somewhat shear to tights like opaqueness.

...she also said I'll want to shave my legs because, even though I'll be wearing jeans, she doesn't want to see my leg hair through the nylons as I get dressed. lol

Interesting... I may have to try it.

SandalFan,

Wow! That's some great encouragement from your wife, you've got a great one there - hold on to her!

My fiancee is OK with my heels and skirts, but I'd never get active encouragement like that.

Good luck :thumbsup:

Spiker.

Just a quick update...

I've decided to give both dress socks and pantyhose a fair shake, to figure out which I like best with these new boots. I have a pair of dress socks I wear whenever my company has clients visit. Tonight, I picked up a pair of Black Mist control top sheer pantyhose, by Silk'n Mist. This will also be the first time in my life that I will have actually shaved my legs.

This is one time when I'm especially thankful that I've never grown any hair below my knees. My shins have always been completely hairless, so shaving what hair I do have shouldn't require too much effort.

Wow! That's some great encouragement from your wife, you've got a great one there - hold on to her!

Thanks. We celebrated our 14th anniversary a couple of months ago. :thumbsup:

All righty then! I've tried sheer trouser socks, and I've tried pantyhose. And the verdict is...

You should notice a great difference in the fit and feeling of those boots after shaving your legs and putting on the pantyhose. It is incredible. Nothing like it.

... YOU were NOT kidding! Talk about a match made in heaven!

Unfortunately, it took me a good half hour to shave my legs with my razor blade, and I went through a fair bit of shaving cream in the process. So, I just returned from the pharmacy, where I bought something I've never thought I'd even consider: an electric shaver for women - the Smooth & Silky Secret by Remmington, for $15.

I just finished touching up both legs in less than a minute. This thing ROCKS!

And my wife has already decided that she now prefers my legs clean-shaven.

hehehe

I'll post pics once I get around to taking them. :thumbsup:

Here are the pics I promised, fresh out of my digital camera! :thumbsup:

The difference between trouser socks and pantyhose is really quite striking. There's absolutely no contest between the two. Pantyhose completely enhance the overall comfort of the boots, and how I feel wearing them.

In a word: luxurious.

Also, the difference in the quality between these boots and my Ravens from Payless is very noticeable. I still love my Ravens, but these are definitely my favorite now.

Pic 1: Trouser socks exposed

Pic 2: Pantyhose exposed

Pic 3: Pant leg down with pantyhose on

Oh, and, since I'm going to be wearing pantyhose with my boots now, I found these while looking for something designed to prevent snagging when putting pantyhose on:

Pantyhose Love Gloves

I ordered a pair last night. :welcome:

post-2099-133522876157_thumb.jpg

post-2099-133522876165_thumb.jpg

post-2099-133522876169_thumb.jpg

Very nice. What's the thickness of the socks? I know even my thinnest pair is probably 2-3x thicker than pantyhose. Glad for you that the pantyhose enhances this for you. If you can, a picture from the front would be nice. How is the fit at the calf? I can't tell if it's a perfect fit, or a little tight I'm also curious to see eyehole spacing, to know if you had to lace them up tighter or looser to get a good fit. Are these the pants you plan on wearing with the boots? It would be interesting to see the difference between pic #3, where all the heel (pretty much most of the shoe) is exposed, vs with a longer, bootcut pair of jeans, where maybe an inch or so of the bottom is all you'd see. Lastly, how does your shaving factor into your shoe-wearing plans? I've never done it myself, but I thought once you start shaving, you sort of want to keep doing it. If you do, I'm sure you'd want to wear some hose afterwards, and then boots or shoes with them. Does this mean you'll be wearing heels more than before? Certainly you could make that case to your wife (if you needed justification to wear them more). In any case, it looks like all around your having a great time.

Lastly, how does your shaving factor into your shoe-wearing plans? I've never done it myself, but I thought once you start shaving, you sort of want to keep doing it. If you do, I'm sure you'd want to wear some hose afterwards, and then boots or shoes with them. Does this mean you'll be wearing heels more than before? Certainly you could make that case to your wife (if you needed justification to wear them more).

Jwhite,

Yes, it makes a big impact. Take this week, for instance, I haven't been able to shave my legs (as my power was out for a week), and I am amazed at the "need" I feel to do them today (like in a few minutes). After I do, I always feel the need to slip on stockings under my pants. Then, well, I want to go heeling! LOL

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

What's the thickness of the socks?

Dunno. I've never bothered measuring them, but they're quite a bit thinner than my tube socks.

I know even my thinnest pair is probably 2-3x thicker than pantyhose. Glad for you that the pantyhose enhances this for you.

Believe me, no matter the thickness, the difference in fabric alone, between cotton and nylon, is huge! Hell, even my Ravens feel better with pantyhose.

If you can, a picture from the front would be nice.

See below.

How is the fit at the calf? I can't tell if it's a perfect fit, or a little tight I'm also curious to see eyehole spacing, to know if you had to lace them up tighter or looser to get a good fit.

Reading that, I realized they did feel a little tight at the calf, and that they really don't need to be that tight, so I re-laced them. They do fit beautifully.

]Are these the pants you plan on wearing with the boots?

Yes.

It would be interesting to see the difference between pic #3, where all the heel (pretty much most of the shoe) is exposed, vs with a longer, bootcut pair of jeans, where maybe an inch or so of the bottom is all you'd see.

I don't do boot-cut. I've never liked boot-cut or flared pants. They've just never appealed to me, even on women. Straight-leg all the way for me, though I'd love to get my hands on a pair of stretch jeans. I'll have to lose another 20 lbs before I'd try any though.

Lastly, how does your shaving factor into your shoe-wearing plans? I've never done it myself, but I thought once you start shaving, you sort of want to keep doing it. If you do, I'm sure you'd want to wear some hose afterwards, and then boots or shoes with them. Does this mean you'll be wearing heels more than before? Certainly you could make that case to your wife (if you needed justification to wear them more).

Well, this is the first time I've ever shaved my legs, so I'm pretty much just experimenting right now. I used to wear pantyhose around the house, with my other shoes, but had never considered shaving my legs before. I stopped wearing pantyhose years ago because I was tired of the hassle of putting them on since I never wore my other heels outside.

I do like them clean-shaven though. I haven't even seen them this hairless since puberty, and they feel great. I definitely plan on keeping it up, which is why I bought the Remmington. And pantyhose look a helluva lot better on clean-shaven legs. Wow! Major improvement there!

As for whether I'm going to be motived to street-heel more than I do now, I really can't say one way or the other. I guess only time will tell. Having never street-heeled before, and then starting off with 4" stilettos just three months ago, was huge for me. And now, I'm going to start wearing pantyhose with them. I can't imagine how I'm going to feel stepping out of the house for the first time, never mind getting out of the car at a crowded store, or the ttheater. Right now, I'm just hoping wearing pantyhose in public won't make me feel anymore afraid to street-heel than I did the first time I street-heeled. The only difference between what I felt then, and what I'm going to feel, is that no one will ever see my pantyhose. I'm trusting that that fact alone will help greatly curb any apprehension I might feel.

Certainly you could make that case to your wife (if you needed justification to wear them more).

On the contrary, she loves them. :thumbsup:

In any case, it looks like all around your having a great time.

Most definitely! :welcome:

I also wanted to add, those gloves seem very practical. Let us know how they work out.

Will do!

post-2099-133522876179_thumb.jpg

I love the shoes, the Seduce range has a nice selection to chose from. But I've grown accustomed to Pleaser's Domina range these days, through sheer accident as I learned they fit my feet so well. Going down an inch feels like going back in my case.