Streetheeling... it's my turn

Kitty_Shoes

:smile:Hi Kitty_shoes, I've said it before that boots are not my scene, but that does not stop me me from admiring you who do wear them and especially in public. They look nice and snug and comfy. Brave of you to do it for the first time.:thumbsup: I went to the Midlands this weekend to see my kids and had to visit my fav shop. United Footware in Dudley. They have some great styles in there just now. Beyond the "platform" range they are mainly 4" heels, but I found a pair they had the last time I was in, that's unusual, tried them on and a couple of ladies come along and tried on a pair of pink and black heels (they were delicious, but too a low heel for me) while I was standing in the pair I was trying on. We chatted for a few moments and she said "if they fit and are comfortable and you can walk in them that's OK. I showed her I could, and she said "are you going to buy them"...Yes. Welll I hope you enjoy them. I admit I did not wear them out of the shop. I had left my card in the car so had to go back for it. Then I walked out of the shop and in the park I put them on and walked around the park in them. No one tokk any notice. I was well pleased. When I got to my daughter, I put them on to show her. She thought them great, and loved the 5" heels....with the platform. What more could a Dad want than this approval from his daughter. :welcome: Muddypaws.

post-4814-133522876121_thumb.jpg

post-4814-133522876122_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Hi Kitty They are "Spot-on" from United Footware in Dudley. No expensive, only £17.99. Sorry but no black, the only other colour they have is turquoise. None of their shoes cost much more than £25.00. They also have a place in Worcester. I know they a re "cheappy" but are lovely. Muddypaws:winkiss:

Kitty Shoes:-) Your Mary Janes look like a great streetheeling shoe to me. Enjoy wearing them out in public. Muddypaws:-) Thats a great pair of shoes and look very nice on you. Enjoy them to the fullest. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Daniel6406:-) Yesterday there was a young family in the Science Center with the wife wearing a very similar pair of boots. And she walked every bit as well in them as the lady in the video. You better believe that I took every chance to observe her until she was completely out of sight. Such lucious boots and an excellent fit also. UM-UM!!! And I'm thinking that her young son will have an excellent chance to try those boots when he gets old enough to fit them. Maybe a future streetheeler in the making there. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Was out again last night... went into town (Northampton), and strutting my stuff in my favourite pink stilettos. Didn't get any problems, although a couple of giggly 'nice shoes' from some drunken female revellers. Not sure I'm ready to wear them regularly as streetheeling toys, but on femme nights out, they're lovely. Shame I don't have a matching outfit. See what you think :thumbsup: K Xx