Asking to try on womens shoes and boots

Crushinboots

Hi everybody, I must just say how much I enjoy this site. One thing I am curious to know is am I the only person who has asked a woman if I could try on her footwear? How it started for me was at a young age I had a babysitter and after a short while of her arriving I confessed to her that I liked to wear my mothers brown knee boots and I asked if she would mind? She informed me that she didn't and so I wore them. I then told her that my mums boots were the only ones I got to wear and to my amazement she then told me that I could wear her orange knee high boots that she was wearing and not only that I got to unzip them and take them off her before I put them on. Thinking that things could not get much better she informed me that the next night she would wear her black boots and I could try them on. So what I would like to know is there anybody else who has been this lucky and been able to wear a womans shoes or boots. Please tell all and share with us what I regard to be some of the most thrilling moments of early high heel wearing. :D

Yup :lol: I've had that experience. One of my college friends brought a new pair of boots in on Monday and immediately declared them to me as her first pair of heels (she knows I'm a heel lover). She had them in a carrier bag, as she thought it was too icy to wear them. Later that day when we were in Starbucks she let me try them on! They're a gorgeous pair of black 3.5in blade heel ankle boots... and they were very comfortable! Unfortunately she made me give them back, and she put them on and we left Starbucks shortly afterwards. But I've never had experiences like the ones you described, Crushinboots. I wish I'd had the opportunity... How old are you (not meaning to be rude of course...)? Do you still wear other women's shoes/boots? I know I've worn my sister's shoes before... but that's without her knowing, so I don't think that counts! SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

I've worn several people's shoes. In fact, I didn't protest babysitting too much as... I've tried on other women's shoes at the Brum fetish fair, and at other places. In fact, I've had women try on *my* shoes as my heels were higher than theirs :lol:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

YamYam wrote:

In fact, I've had women try on *my* shoes as my heels were higher than theirs.

Now, that must truly be a unique experience. :lol:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Only my mum's when I was a kid. My playmate (a girl a year younger than me) wanted to try on my mum's new boots because her mother had so I couldn't be outdone could I? I have done it since in secret but grew out of my mum's when I was about 12 or so.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I tried on various womens boots including those of a friend of my mum who I asked if I could try on her boots. :wink: They were black leather knee high with gorgeous zips. She thought my request was a bit strange but she didn't mind. Sadly at 17 years of age I grew out of the normal womens sizes :cry: and since sadly the shops do not sell boots in sizes above 9 UK I have lost the chance to wear the kind of boots that girls wear. I am now 28 and have a nice collection of knee thigh and crotch high boots.

Many years ago, the woman I was living with wore a size 11 womens shoe/boot. Some of her boots were a size 12 so she could wear knee socks underneath for warmth. I wore a size 11 mens, so with some pushing and pulling I could get into some of her boots, when she wasn't around. I used to make her wear boots to bed all the time and she hated it. One night while she was out, I slippped on a pair of very thin dress socks and her black boots and jumped into bed and waited for her. When she got home, she wondered why I was in bed all ready. I through the sheets and blanket off the bed to show her my surprise. She went nuts. She grabbed the boots and pulled them off my feet. She was very angry and I never touched her boots again. We broke up a few months later.

Everyone should wear boots!

I think given that she didn't like wearing the boots to bed herself, perhaps in hindsight wearing them to bed yourself was perhaps not such a wise idea. If my girlfriend/partner had problems wearing boots to bed, I wouldn't be surprised or disappointed. If I wanted her to know I liked wearing heels, then I'd probably just tell her rather than confronting her in such a manner. I guess it's always fun to try things like that though. I would love to see the reactions on some people's faces if I just went up to them and revealed my heels to them. Some would have a similar reaction to your partner's reaction, others would probably give me a very odd look.

Still... you live and learn. Would you do the same thing again, badger?

SH

Shoe swapping can be fun! :lol: I know a few women that have tried my shoes and I've tried theirs, though more often then not, it's been them trying mine because they have smaller feet :) Quite often, though, it's my 4" ankle boots and all my knee high boots, my thigh boots and the ballets that get tried. Maybe they just wanted to be a little more adventurous or have not had the opportunity to try such high heels before, I'm sure which, but they certainly enjoyed it. Oh, and I did too !! :(

Lately, I've become much more prolific wearing my shoes out in public now that most of the people closest to me know about it (everyone I've told have accepted it without a thought - despite my being very conservative and living in a very conservative small town). I regularly go shopping with a female friend of mine who wears the same size. Any time of of us gets a new pair, we insist that the other try them on and stuff... It's all good fun. There are pairs that we'll each borrow from each other for a day or two and if it's something we like enough, we'll buy a matching pair. In fact, just today we went shopping since she wanted to buy a pair like my most recent ones (4.25" heel on a size 10US that feels like you're not even wearing anything). I've also been the benefactor of her feet problems a couple times - she'll buy a pair she likes in the store and wear them a couple times only to find out they're uncomfortable for her.

Since I told her about my heel wearing a couple months ago, my collection has grown to 16 pair. She also was the biggest encouragement to me wearing styles which are less male-looking and to tell the rest of my friends.

Just last night, I wore these out for 7 hours... went to the movies and out to dinner afterward in them. Nobody suspected a thing:

Posted Image

She also gave me a dark brown pair of the same style since they bothered her feet

today, she gave me this pair.

Posted Image

Finally, this is the pair she bought today that matches mine (which I've already worn in public a couple times since I got them 2 weeks ago):

Posted Image

Like I said, despite the 4.25" heel height, easily the most comfortable thing I've ever had on my feet. They're also the only pair which someone noticed my heel wearing in (got up out of a booth at a restaurant and my pant leg had ridden up. Woman smiled and told her friend but nothing negative).

It's kind of disappointing that she doesn't have to ask to borrow that pair now... but I guess the good news is we both have a matching pair we can wear at the same time be comfortable in.

Hi to all, I wish I knew a girl to exchange shoes with me. The main problem ist my shoe size :( When I was a 15/16 years old boy, I plundered secretely the shoe closet of my mother and my older sister. I even dared to walk with my sisters boots in public. Naturally in the dark of autumn and winter evenings. Those boots had only moderate heels. But may be, that this experience is responsible for my late resurrected passion of wearing heels. Recently on a New Year's party I had a "vice versa"-experience. I went to this party matter-of-course with my platform boots. Later in the night my heels became a subject of discussion. The girls typically very involved! But -oops- a guy asked me, if he could try my boots on. No question, I had to pull off my boots at once :lol:. Although he didn't walk bad on the high platforms he gave me them back soon. May be, the guys are simply too shy. I had leant him the boots with pleasure for the rest of the night. micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Hi to all,

I wish I knew a girl to exchange shoes with me. The main problem ist my shoe size :o

But -oops- a guy asked me, if he could try my boots on. No question, I had to pull off my boots at once :).

I had leant him the boots with pleasure for the rest of the night.

The shoe size, yes, ouch! Yesterday I discovered a nice little cornershop in my hometown. They had second hand footwear for sale. Too bad they were size 36-40 (euro), but they were really nice boots - ankle length and knee-high, from 3-5 inches block and blade heels :(

And what did they cost? 50-100 kroons, thet is about $US 3-7 - not much, right? So if anybody is that small in size, I can get you some of those boots.

And more: if a guy asked me to try on my boots - that would really be something! :lol:

HH forever!

One of my college friends, male I might add, whilst round at my house, tried on my 3in wedge heel loafers:

Posted Image

He wore them for a few minutes. I'm very surprised they fitted him since the shoes are 8UK, and he is a size 11UK, and he had ski socks on as well! He kept them on for a while, but I wanted them back eventually! Being an average height guy, I think he liked the height gain as well. Even without my heels on, I was still taller than he was! :( Afaik, he liked them!

I'm hoping this is the start of more heels for him. He was very interested in a pair of New Rock boots with heels on, but was told they were "ladies" boots, and therefore were not available in his size. Stupid gender discrimination.....! :lol:

SH

Reply to Squirrel Heels: I did learn something and no I wouldn't wear her boots to bed again. I was trying to say that she didn't have to be the only one to wear boots to bed. It was something we could share. Sometimes her, sometimes me, sometimes both or sometimes neither. She didn't take it that way. My wearing her boots didn't break us up or contribute to it. She had other issues, non-footwear related, that broke us up. She actually got into wearing boots when we started dating. But then she became jealous of the boots. Anyway, the last time I saw her, she had put on 50 poinds and no exotic footwear could save her. My current girlfriend owns about 15 pairs of boots. Some are for outside and some are for bed. She indulges me every few weeks. But her boots are hers and she doesn't know about mine. I plan on keeping it that way.

Everyone should wear boots!

Sohoboot, What you have shown, I would not hesitate for a second to be seen wearing publicly (assumíng the size would fit my feet that is...). These boots are IHMO *very* discrete and *not* female looking (-If you or somebody else should have/make a significant opinion on this matter...) TallSwede

As I've said, I've worn the first and third pair out so far... haven't had a chance to wear the second pair out yet. I find the higher the heel and more feminine the style I wear without even being noticed, the less paranoid I become wearing anything less than that. There are some shoes that I wear that am absolutely confident, without a doubt, that 99.9% of people would never notice. When I finally told my best friend, I wore them out the whole night to see if he would notice - he didn't. We got back to my house and I lifted up my pant leg and pulled my foot into the air and he's still didn't realize it until I told him. To get back on the subject, I was at said woman friend's house last night and was picking on her for her collection, generally, not being girly enough. While I had worn shoes out prior to her, she's definitely made it a lot easier for me to get to wear I am so, it's been nothing but good experiences with her and I sharing our interest.

I forgot one time I went to a bar on Bleeker street in the village and met a brunnette from Amsterdam. After the bar closed at 4 a.m. we went and walked around the city of Manhattan for awhile. We stopped at a 24 hour restaurant for breakfast and then: I saw her boots. They were Euro 41's. I think I said something like, "boy, those look nice. I bet they would fit me too." So we traded boots (I was wearing 9 west flat knee highs) and I slipped into her 3" heeled boots. And then we walked around the city even more. Boy, did she look hilarious--like she had some BOZO THE CLOWN feet and I had to laugh out loud at her. Then she laughed at me too cuz I was wearing her heels. We stopped and made out, the traded back into our own clothing. It was fun!

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Luckily for me, my girlfriend takes a size 7 or 8 and I'm an 8. I can usually persuade her to go for the size 8. :lol: Unless of course there's only a 7 available. :( Even then, she's happy for me to try and squeeze into them. Previously, I have found that most girls are only too keen to let a guy try on their shoes. And maybe more significantly, most guys are even keener to give them a try in the right circumstances. Best not to bust the zip, mind you! (A good tip is to use a bit of Vaseline. On the zip!)