Are you happy for girls to post in here?

spiker

Are you happy for girls to post in here?  

232 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy for girls to post in here?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't mind either way

I understand from some of the above postings that there are guys who are unhappy about women posting in the guys thread so for me that clarifies things nicely.

I think what HH fanatic says is perfectly true.

Strictly guy stuff is guy stuff and everybody stuff is for everybody.

I apologize for posting in this section but the other sections are hardly used and with very little in the way of interesting topics.

I would suggest if you enjoy female feedback on any postings or threads then you would be better off posting them in the everybody thread.

That's enough from me in here.

Thank you.

Amanda

I really appreciate getting a women's point of view on heels. I agree with Amanda in that there are a lot more topics here in the "Guys" section. E.G. "Who's bought new shoes?".

Pat

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paraphrasing a "song of the season" :cry1: Oooooh, girls postings are so delightful, their comments so insightful and so all the world would know, let them post, let them post, let them post........:wave: And, that's how I feel about it.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Ok, here's my post. Now please stop singing.

Thanks.

Paraphrasing a "song of the season"

:cry1:

Oooooh, girls postings are so delightful,

their comments so insightful

and so all the world would know,

let them post, let them post, let them post........:wave:

And, that's how I feel about it.

YES! I love women -- especially those who want to share in the discussion of our common passion for heels.

Yes, yes, yes. And I do welcome any comment or opinions from the women at any time in this section, please!

I don't think girls should post in here for the simple reason that they have their own area that is off-limits to us guys, and there are far too many double standards with women and men as it is (as any heel loving guy already knows).

It's not actually a matter of inequality it's because (as I have already said) we value the female perspective but as it was before they were scared off, especially by guys who seemed to think that this site was a fetish site and tended to post items that were overtly sexual in nature. Moreover, there were some guys that seemed to think that any girl on this site was some kind of cyber-prostitute and would post accordingly lewd comments in reply to innocent female posts.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I can't imagine why we would not want the input of the "pros", lol. Seriously, I know we can't post in their forum, but I think with good reason, as the guys would over run the posts. I even have some doubts about the true identity of some of the "females", as there is really nothing to stop a guy from registering as a female and therefore being able to post in their forum. I just have a sneaking suspicion that they are not all girls. I really enjoy hearing the input of the ladies as to how they feel about their footwear, and what they think of the guys in heels. So more power to the ladies, and you are certainly welcome here as far as I'm concerned.

Very timely and musical, Bubba. We get the seasonal gist of your post, but be careful as that tune may be, and probably is, copywrited. I echo a great many sentaments that the girls are very welcome and should express their ideas and comments here on these threads. Cheers--- Dawn HH.

High Heeled Boots Forever!

One of my greatest wishes is to know how many of the Women at HHplace are actually female. I kinda wish there was no gender specific sections at all. The best thing to happen here was the banning of the fetishy dark side.

One of my greatest wishes is to know how many of the Women at HHplace are actually female.

I kinda wish there was no gender specific sections at all.

The best thing to happen here was the banning of the fetishy dark side.

There's one or two that are, for sure......:cry1:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I kinda wish there was no gender specific sections at all.

We all do, but alas, until "some" men learn how to behave, its never going to happen.. There will always be those who spoil things for others, just looking at the list of banned members paints the entire picture...

350+ guys, and all banned for either spamming, pretending to be a women, abuse, constantly posting in the girls forums and/or threads, harassment of genuine female members etc etc, the list goes on... Only 1 Woman on the banned list if I remember correctly...

I cant remember the last time any real woman was banned, other than 1.

This is why women need their own section, and why its moderated very strictly, simply because women show far more respect, manners and curtesy to others then men do, and they are more attentive to detail, even simple things, the stats prove it....

Same reason there are more men in prison than women the world over...

Damn shame if you ask me...

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

I know I'm probably going against the grain here, but I feel that this section should be restricted to guys only. It is important for everyone to feel safe, so if someone posts in this section, they might have done so with a reason. Personally any thread I will start, will be in an area where anyone can respond. I enjoy hearing all kinds of different responses and point of views.

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

There is a subtle difference between the "For The Girls" board and the "For The Guys" forum in that the former is for Girls only and the latter is for subjects that only guys will find interesting. We are not too fussed if you choose to start a thread in either the Everybody or Guys forum, it's just guys posting in the girl's forum we aren't keen on.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I have no problem with girls posting in here. They have a lot to contribute. I would like to be able to contribute to the girl's forum but know I can't. Because of a few guys posting inappropriate things and what not in the girl's forum all guys lose out. The girls are much better behaved in here than I understand guys were in the girl's forum.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't mind, as people have already stated, girls can have good input into the threads.. However, guys should be able to post in the girls forum... there has been some interesting threads in there that people might want to ask the question "why, how or what do you think??" etc... nothing too intrusive.. just picking someones brains as to put it... I think there may be alot of guys on here that might want to ask such basic questions... correct me if i'm wrong.. Obviously any abuse, smutty comments etc should be removed... Can the forum not be modified to allow access for guys to post in the girls.. ( i know we can at the mo..) ie everyone has the right to, but if they cross the mark once or twice then the privilige is removed.. any comments ?

Can the forum not be modified to allow access for guys to post in the girls.. ( i know we can at the mo..)

ie everyone has the right to, but if they cross the mark once or twice then the privilige is removed..

any comments ?

Been there done that, privilidges already removed. Too many guys cant control themselves and the girls forum then turns into a guys forum with the odd post here and there from a girl.

Thats why we now have over 340+ guys on the banned members list and less than 2 girls.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i cannot see any problem in a girl posting in the boys forum as long as their reply is boy orientated. a girl can after all give an opinion as if they were a boy. you could compare this dilemma to a person who has had a sex change so if a girl has a sex change to become a boy would she/he be allowed to post in the boys forum then?:blinkbigeyes::-?:pulsingheart:

O.K. Tech, I get your drift.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

I didnt mean that rudely by the way, what I should have said is "is there anything else unexplained that possibly needs explaining?"

Damn this back ache, had it for over 5 weeks now and can barely walk... :blinkbigeyes:

Tech:-) Don't sweat it as I didn't take it as a rude reply. I have simpathy for you on your back problems. I had to have surgery on mine a year or so ago. I have 2 six inch titanium rods screwed on either side of my spine at the belt line and I am still getting around with 2 leg braces. As they say, "Heres hoping that you can get it sorted out". If anybody knows about back pain, I have had a history of it. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 1 month later...

I think it is good to have women on the forums because it is good to get their perspective. But if they are completely negative as far as guys looking ridiculous in heels and always posting something negative then it kind of gets discouraging. And I feel in my opinion this site is suppose to help you move forward and give you confidence not the other way around then banning that certain individual would be necessary.

What ya see is what ya get no more or less!!