Hello to you all.....great place

:lmao: Hi everyone....found this site while on the net......so glad I did.....hubby say's I have too many pairs of heels......42...to be exact.....but I love em...

Welcome to HHPlace, Annette. Just 42 pairs of heels? Some of our members have that many pairs under their bed...not to mention the other 100 pair in the closet. ;-):lmao::):lmao:

You're husband is a very lucky man....he could be "shoe broke" like a lot of us.

Here's to you and we're all looking forward to reading your comments about heels and things. :w00t2:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hello and welcome Annette; Hubby is lucky man and don't know it. Wife and I do not know how many we have together. Pushing 200 probably. There are 3 things I believe in. 1, You can never be to strong. (I'm a body builder) 2. To much horse power is juuuuuust right! (I have a hot rod truck) 3. You can never have to many heels. (Most important)

real men wear heels

Thank you so much for reply......:w00t2:

You are Welcome!! I agree with johnieheel on horse power, shoes and your husband being a very lucky man, but my collection of heels is no where near your or his and ruth heel's collection (only 12 pairs). I don't have the time to body build as he does since I have my farm and trying to be super dad. :lmao:

Welcome to the Forum. It is nice to have the thoughts on here from another female member. We hold our female members very high here on this site. Enjoy your posting here and know that you are among many friends here world wide. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!