Saturday Night Out in Heels

secondtake20

I went out to dinner with a female friend of mine. We are just good friends, we just hang out together and are buddies. We have dicussed dating but we do not want to screw up a great friendship. She knows of my passion for high heels. She rang the door bell around 7:30pm and I went and greeted her. She was smokin hot as always. She was wearing a blue denim skirt the stopped about 2 to 3 inches above her knees, with black knee high boots with a 5 inch heel (I almost fainted) and black tights with a black sweater. I was wearing a dark grey long sleeve shirt white strips, dark blue jeans with my black megan boots. I showed her the boots and she got excited that I was willing to wear them out to dinner. She asked to see my other boots that I had told her about. She tryed to talk me into wearing my raven lace up boots to dinner but I was too chicken. So we settled on my black rosa lug boots, I told her I was nervous about wearing them and she said no one would notice with her wearing her 5 inch heels. We left and she drove to dinner. She parked in the back of the lot so no one would bump her car (she is such a guy). We walked to the door which felt like a mile away. It was cold and the wind was blowing so I didn't notice too much heel clicking. We stood and waited on a table and then was seated. We ordered and ate. I was very nervous the whole time thinking everyone could see my boots. We got ready to leave, she went to the restroom and came back to the table. I noticed how two men were look at her as she walked to the restroom and came back. Then I went to the restroom and came back she said a couple of people turned and looked and one lady smiled at her as I walked away. We left and went to Wal-Mart and she needed to pick up a couple of things. We walked all over the store, I think she was doing it on purpose to make me walk in heels. The Wal-Mart is located in Athens ,GA which is a college town. The store was busy, and there was alot of young girls shopping wearing everything from flip flops to heels. She did see two girls walking behind us watching us as we shopped. They never stopped us or talked to us, my friend pointed them out to me. So we finished shopping and drove home and watched TV and she left about midnight. She called me this morning and asked if my feet hurt and how I liked wearing my heels out all night. I told her my calfs were a little sore but I was O.K., She said her feet were sore this morning from wearing the 5 inch heel boots all night since she was out of pratice wearing them. She told me that we would go out again real soon, but I would have to wear the black raven lace up boots next time. I told her about High Heel Place and I was going to put up a thread about my night out and she said she want to see it. I will post again as soon as it happens.

Thanks for the story! It is wonderful to have such a supportive and fun friend. Not only do you get a fun night out but she will get you out in those lace-up boots.

Another great thing was she paid for dinner, but we switch off on paying so I will pay next time.

Great post! Thanks for sharing! I had planned on going out last evening for a trip to the post office and to put some gas in my vehicle, but the weather worked against me as we had some snow and I ended up staying at home (5+ inch heels and snow don't mix well). Reading your post made up for my missed attempt last evening.

Do not be afraid! I have worn my Colin Stewart lace up 4 1/2" knee highs all over. Just be your self and don't pay any attention of what other people ar doing. Enjoy the moment for your self. BTW, you have a really cool friend to help you with this. My wife has helped me so much I can't even tell you. Now she insists i wear my heels every where we go or we don't go. I love it!

real men wear heels

I would like to say Thank You to everyone for the great postive responses. I am very lucky to have her as my best friend. She thinks alot like a guy, but she is smokin hot too. She said I should wear heels anytime I want and be proud of myself because some women can't walk in heels as well as I do. It is great to go out with a lady who enjoyes wearing heels as much as I do.

Today I was still on a high that is hard to explain, but everyone here knows what I am talking about. I had some work to around the farm after church so I put on my megan boots and worked all afternoon. I was up and down and all over the farm. At times I forgot I was wearing boots with a 2 & 1/2 inch heels because they are so comfortable. I am planning on wearing the raven lace up boots the next time we go out. As johnieheel said I won't be afraid to wear them.

Again Thank You to everyone for the thanks and the great comments.

It's a definite confidence booster to have a gf/bf who is very supportive of your heeling activities. As has been said all around, and it still echoes in the halls of this site - it's all about the confidence and not giving what you wear a second thought. After all......it's just shoes - right? :-)

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

I'm sure it's great to have a female buddy who loves going out with you while both of you wear heels. It's the second best thing to having a supportive partner. I envy you secondtake20. If I had such a friend, She'd have NO problem convincing me to wear any of the heels in my wardrobe.

I'm sure it's great to have a female buddy who loves going out with you while both of you wear heels. It's the second best thing to having a supportive partner. I envy you secondtake20.

If I had such a friend, She'd have NO problem convincing me to wear any of the heels in my wardrobe.

Thank You!

She knows that she has the power to talk me in to almost anything, she always had and always will I guess. It has been that way ever since me met.

Very nice story to read from start to finish.

You are such a lucky man !

A few weeks ago I went to visit a female friend.

(She knows about my heel fetish but don't know I wear them)

I decided to show her my ankle boots...(Oops, she was not prepared for that)

She "freaked out a bit" but now she accept the fact I wear heels

It would be my dream to go out to dinner with her wearing my heels.

Please keep us posted on your future outings !

Very nice story to read from start to finish.

You are such a lucky man !

A few weeks ago I went to visit a female friend.

(She knows about my heel fetish but don't know I wear them)

I decided to show her my ankle boots...(Oops, she was not prepared for that)

She "freaked out a bit" but now she accept the fact I wear heels

It would be my dream to go out to dinner with her wearing my heels.

Please keep us posted on your future outings !

Thank You

All I can suggest is talk to her about it. That is why me and my friend are so close. I can tell her anything and she is very open minded.

I think most people that know you probably know more about you than you know. I bet most of my friends could tell you I have a thing for heels. They don't know I like to wear them but it wouldn't be as big a surprise as one would think. The few that do know didn't blink an eye and ask to see what I am wearing when they see me. I have run into 3-4 people I know while out and about and they didn't even notice. For most of us, the fear is in our head. Our real friends like us for who we are and a pair of heels won't affect that.

Wow! Now I'm determined as ever to either get my current [girl]friends to go out in public with me in heels, or make some more [girl]friends and fill them in of my fetish. But I'd prefer the 1st option more, lol. Thanks, secondtake :w00t2: I'm really wanting to do this now :lmao:

Formally "HHDude"

• 3 months later...