best looking thighboots on guys

I'd thought I would see if all you guys who love to wear thighboots could maybe put a new poll up (I dont really know yet how to do this) about the best looking thight boots on them (worn any way on the legs in question):w00t2: it would be nice to have a poll on this, lets see what happens! cheers guys!

• 1 month later...

I'd thought I would see if all you guys who love to wear thighboots could maybe put a new poll up (I dont really know yet how to do this) about the best looking thight boots on them (worn any way on the legs in question);-) it would be nice to have a poll on this, lets see what happens! cheers guys!

You need to state the poll questions you have in mind then I will add the poll for you.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Erm, I have about 60 pairs ranging from ones that come just over the knee to ones that go all the way up and a few pairs of chap boots too.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

First batch of photos: "The fetish club look":whip: - Black wool coat by Isaac Mizrahi - Black cashmere sweater by Baia - Black miniskirt - Black THB with 4 inch heel by Jean Gaborit "St Tropez" model These boots, which I've ordered in early August (!?) finally arrived a few days ago. They are awesome, fantastic quality and comfortable! ;-) These are my first pair of thigh boots and I was surprised how tall they were. Putting them on is an amazing feeling, especially while wearing hose. You need to experience it yourself. They are most comfortable with hose and a short skirt, sexiest as well. I tried them on with skinny jeans. They look great as well. Tight go well too but hose is the best.

post-6918-133522878891_thumb.jpg

post-6918-133522878894_thumb.jpg

post-6918-133522878897_thumb.jpg

post-6918-133522878902_thumb.jpg

post-6918-133522878905_thumb.jpg

Amazing pics, i wonder how long took you to prepare all the shoot, it looks that you hade to remove all furniture from the shooting area.

Great boots, and skirts

Not very long.

Thank you all for the comments. I aim to please as well as encourage anyone to improve their photographs they post online.

I try and make my photos more interesting/artsy because I like taking pictures and feel very comfortable in front of a camera. I only wish I had more places to be able to take photos in public. It's hard because if you don't have someone to take your picture, it's awkward to set up a camera stand and use the timer to take a picture of yourself. Finding a quiet spot in public is hard, even in the park, even in wintertime. I'll try though since the natural light makes a photo much clearer and better as well as a public photo of yourself wearing heels is much more satisfying.

It's not very hard taking a good photo as long as you have some patience, time, decent camera and a good photo software. I use Adobe lightroom and Adobe Photoshop. Good photos make great souvenirs for the future and are a fantastic tool for self observation. If you think that you look good in your own photo, it'll do wonders to boost your confidence.

I appreciate anyone who shares his/her photos online. I only wish that more of you could post more diverse photos other than a photo of your shoes/boots or you in the house standing in front of the door, simply because I do appreciate a good photo.