Random observation of the day...

radiodave

Must be having a distracting moment... Has anyone noticed how so many women's shoes brands have men's names? Just a sample: Steve Madden Gianni Bini Jimmy Choo Manolo Blahnik (yep, he's a guy, and he even wears what he designs) Michael Kors Ralph Lauren OK, back to your regularly scheduled programming.... :w00t2:

Could be because men know women love shoes and it's BIG MONEY because women also can't resist using that credit card when they see a pair of shoes they just have to have. BTW, I'm no different. I also have that problem.

real men wear heels

But how many mens' lines carry the names of women?

I can't think of any -- can somebody help out here?

Interesting question. I don't know if there are any. However, I believe I can safely say that not many men that would buy an "Ann Taylor" sports shirt. :w00t2:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Interesting question. I don't know if there are any. However, I believe I can safely say that not many men that would buy an "Ann Taylor" sports shirt. :lmao:

They might if it had a picture of naked dancing girls.:w00t2:

T&H

"Look for the woman in the dress, if there is no dress there is no woman."-Coco Channel