2008 Leg Contest - Vote Here!

HappyFeat

Let the Voting Commence!

First, check out all of the entries: http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/guys/12215-2008_leg_contest_-_post_here_-_read_rules_first.html

Pick each of the following:

First Place:

Second Place:

Third Place:

Best Shoes:

Please don't vote for yourself.

The first place vote gets 5 points, second place gets 3 points, and third place gets 1 point. The best shoes category is a separate contest and gets no points, but adds a bit of fun to the contest. I know it seems a bit complicated, however there are a lot of entries and it may be hard to pick just one. If any women decide to vote, their vote will count double.

Please add any explanation to your vote that you would like. However, like the contest thread, please only post votes, etc. here. (And only vote once; this isn't Chicago for crying out loud) Additional discussion can be posted at http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/guys/12297-2008_male_leg_contest_comment_thread.html

This has been fun so far, so let's keep on having fun!

Voting will end on December 5, 2008.

Style is built from the ground up!

My vote

first place: pumplover brown heels shot with the skirt. His first picture. Wow!!! Very femine and I would do a double and a triple look at those legs. I'm still trying to figure out whether those are his or someone elses... :lmao:

second place: HHboots Very nice look

third place: Bootking second shot, hjt101 third shot, rxrenesis second shot, thatotherguy second shot, patentheel all shots, hose-n-heels third shot, hell every one else. I CAN'T DECIDE THIRD PLACE. EVERYONE GETS MY VOTE. :w00t2:

For best looking shoes it has to be Bootkings red sandles that his currently using as his avatar. Those are beautiful shoes and the shot makes it even better. Those shoes are to die for........ AAAHHHHHH!!!

This is hard, looked though last night late, this afternoon and now. 1st place - hhboots 2nd place - Pumplover 3rd place - 5.5 Thrill With patentheel as reserve, a gnats whisker behind 5.5Thrill Special mention for thatotherguy Shoes 5.5thrill picture 3 (also avatar) ankle strap Mary Janes Finally to everyone well done and thanks. I think a few of us have done something new here, I would never have thought of doing it (let alone have the bottle) earlier in the year. Al

hjt101 Hose-N-Heels pumplover Henri hhboots loveshiheels bootking No they aren't in order. Sorry but following rules is not one of my specialties. I found it quite hard to decide. Picture quality, setting/surroundings, pose, footwear and leg shape all had a bearing in my judgement. I think you're all great anyway! Amanda

Looking at the legs, this is what I am thinking. It is hard! I wish I could vote to them all. First Place: Pumplover Second Place: Alsheels Third Place: BootKing Honourable Mention: Everyone not mentioned above! And I mean everyone! Best Shoes: Alsheels + LovesHiHeels #3 (Damn patent MaryJanes get me every time) Amanda Snake, as the first woman to vote, why not break the rules, do it your own way :-)

Proudly standing in my patent High Heels

I wanted to post a quick thank you to HappyFeat for all his efforts and energy to make this contest happen. Yes I know it is only supposed to be votes in this thread, but I wanted to bring this back up near the top, so it does not get forgotten.

Proudly standing in my patent High Heels

This was a very hard contest to judge. Everybody has such good looking legs. 1 Rxrenesis 2 Alsheels 3 Pump lover I would also like to list there 3 as they come cose to being put in my top 3 hjt101, Patentheel, and Hose 'n' Heels. As for shoes 3rd pair that Hjt101 is wearing and 2nd pair that hose 'n' Heels is wearing.

Tough choices but here goes: 1-PatentHeel 2-pumplover 3-Alsheels Best shoes: Patentheel's strappy heels Everyone looked great. The selections were difficult to say the least. Congratulations to all!!!

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

What a tough & agonising choice it’s been!

1st: pumplover

2nd: PatentHeels

3rd: rxrenesis

Best Shoes: gony – DSCN4297

Great pictures of legs and shoes, it has been very difficult. Congratulations to all.

On Heels

All right, after agonizing over the decision, here it is:

Alsheels - First

Gony - Second

PatentHeel - Third

Honorable mention to 5.5 Thrill

Best shoes - Hose-n-heels although it could have equally gone to Gony.

It's all about the heel!

My Vote is: 1st Pumplover 2nd Gony 3rd HHBoots Best shoes, I think that is Pumplover photo #2 Wow that is a tough selection to narrow down. By in large guys you/we have a great selection legs that need to be seen! This is something to strive for, I am sure there is more legs to be uncovered. Good stuff. Mtnsofheels

I have done my very best to tabulate the results. Now I know what it was like to be a poll worker in Florida in 2000. Lots of hanging chads here...Amanda Snake...:w00t2: Here are the results: The Winner: Pumplover 7 1st Place, 5 2nd Place 1 3rd place = 51 Points 1st Runner Up: HHBoots 4 1st Place, 2 2nd Place 4 Third Place = 30 Points 2nd Runner Up: Patentheel 2 1st Place, 3 2nd Place 5 Third Place = 18 Points 3rd Runner Up: Alsheels 1 1st Place, 3 2nd Place 1 Third Place = 16 Points Anybody may feel free to double check my math... Now a second on my soap box: Thank you for everybody who decided to play. I understand some people may be offended by the contest, but I just wanted to help some of my brethren have some good clean fun. I hope everybody did and please do not take this too seriously...I know that's easy to say from a guy who didn't even get a vote... I do offer sincere apologies to anybody who didn't have fun or takes themselves a bit too seriously...its just a silly contest. A contest that I was glad to "referee!"

Style is built from the ground up!

Many Thanks for your time and effort HappyFeat I'd like to say it was done in fun for fun and a bit of curiosity. It has caused a stir and grumblings to those still muttering please just laugh and see it as silliness. As a relative newbie (sept) I have come a long way in a short time and that is down to everybody. Thank you ALL! Finally thanks to everyone that decided to be silly and the voters. Thanks Al

I was away from the site for most of the voting period, anyway congrats to pumplover, indeed some great legs there. :w00t2: Thanks for the votes, I am pretty happy and surprised to have gotten as many votes as I did ;-) Also, big thank you to HappyFeat, great job running this. :lmao: I would have probably also given a vote to Henri, very impressive and at 66, too! Seriously, wow:w00t2: