Finally got a gallery up!

squirrelheels

I've finally got my backside into gear and taken some decent photos of my shoes...

http://www.beavisnet.plus.com/.heels/

The Mary Janes aren't mine, they're borrowed off a (female) friend, but I liked them so I put em on!

Any comments/suggestions would be cool... I'm going heel shopping tomorrow so there may be another pair appearing on there soon :lol:

SH

(btw if you visit www.beavisnet.plus.com, don't use the link to my email address there... my brother (alistair) gets all those I think!)

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

Hi Squirrelheels, thanks for showing us the pictures. It might help some of the shy ones on this board see that heels can be well hidden and almost invisible under adequate pants. I like your choice, ideal androgyn models that are suitable for any activity yet with a serious heel for the nice sensation. Now I understand why you can pull it off goining to school in heels like that, piece of cake with such a combination. You are lucky to have found a girlfriend with the same shoe size that lets you borrow her mary janes. These are nice for warmer weather and I also always found it very special shopping around with a friend knowing I was wearing her shoes. Keep going SH, you're on a good track there.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

Exactly Luc, it can be done... I'm proof! And to think where I was only a year ago when this board started... still in my closet with not a pair to my name. I don't actually have a girlfriend at the moment... she's just a good college friend. This friend isn't the same size as me unfortunately... she's a couple of sizes smaller, but she bought the MJs a size too big because they didn't have any in her size. And hence they fit me (just about, they're 1 size too small for me). Yay! Heel shopping today! :lol: SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!