another pic.....

aussieheels1

thanks SBN.... i haven't really taken a pic of me in heels for quite a few years and it's been really fun doing it..... the thing is that I'm very picky with the pics and that I take load of them until i find a pose and angle that I like..... but I guess that's kinda the fun of it.... feels like a model for a little while.... lol hopefully I get to take more pics soon....

thanks SBN....

i haven't really taken a pic of me in heels for quite a few years and it's been really fun doing it.....

the thing is that I'm very picky with the pics and that I take load of them until i find a pose and angle that I like..... but I guess that's kinda the fun of it.... feels like a model for a little while.... lol

hopefully I get to take more pics soon....

Looks good to me.. not sure what I am even doing in this section of the forum!

• 2 weeks later...

I am glad that you really enjoy posting pictures and have a very nice creative touch. I love the look; you have fantastic legs and in my opinion, red shoes are always hot. What makes your picture good is the way you use lighting. The hard light casting the shadows on the background, giving highlights to your lower body, but adding shadow to the upper body draws attention to your legs, though it does flush them out a bit. I like the use of the other shoes as props on the left. You can try to experiment with softer lighting by simply placing a thin cloth over the light to make the shadows less pronounced, use a second light to against the background to fill the shadows or cast shadows in two directions or use the light at a higher angle to light different aspects of the picture. I really like the creatiity and artistic quality of your picture and would love to see more!

Style is built from the ground up!

aussieheels1: Bravo to you! That pic you displayed was great, ditto for the shoes. It's been awhile since I've owned red pumps, forgotten how much fun they can be to wear. Two thumbs up!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

• 3 weeks later...