CD or NOT

johnieheel

Are you a Just a man in heels? Or do you like hose, skirts, etc?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a Just a man in heels? Or do you like hose, skirts, etc?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My self, I'm just a man who likes to wear heels and thats it. Just curious if there are others like me. The leg contest got me wondering. I have absolutely no interest in any other article of women's clothing. Thats just me.

real men wear heels

... I'm just a man who likes to wear heels and thats it. I have absolutely no interest in any other article of women's clothing.

Ditto that.

"Basic instincts, social life... Paradoxes side by side... Don't submit to stupid rules... Be yourself and not a fool... Don't accept average habits... Open your heart and push the limits..." - Enigma

outside the contest, I just wear the heels with my regular, everyday clothes (ie: t-shirt, jeans, w/e). But since the contest was to see who has the "nicest legs", I just expressed my expression of what I perceive a "nice leg" to look like. But yes certainly, when I took the pictures for the contest I indeed thought about exactly what kind of an image I was looking for, but in the end I went for a more feminine one because of my perception of the ideal set of legs (and because my leg hair is truly terrifying so much that my girlfriend wants me to shave it a bit - or "keep it tidy" as she would say )

breaking social norms is a hobby of mine

Personally, I find the title of this thread misleadingly BLACK or WHITE which creates a False Dilemma and renders the poll invalid in my mind.

CD (other) or NOT (man in heels)?

I would vote for "other" since I wear women's jeans, pants, jackets, blazers, and tops. According to the poll, that would make me a CD.

The reality is that despite wearing many articles of women's clothing, I still present as a man with no goal to outwardly pass as a genetic woman.

Also, it's just a contest, which justifies temporary deviations from one's norm of behavior. We learned this from the first "leg's contest."

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Hello everybody, I don't understand THIS thread. WHO will press another in a cage, in which you can wear only the things that was written out on a board? The boardheadlines are: cage 1: you only wear typicall clothing cage 2: you wear sometimes (when you are allone) some THINGS cage 3: you wear shoes or boots or sandals whenever you want cage 4: you wear dresses, pantyhose, shoes, boots ...whenever you want cage 5: your wear whenever you wan't ...what you want For me it seems so that only women or ts or cd can realy take the bath of happyness to wear what they want. In my case (or cage) I don't want to take pseudobreasts or a wig to look like a women. It's true... half body of many men in the legs contest looks great.. and if you don't know that these legs are menlegs you will laugh, when someone told you that. So I live in my cage which was built from the other people but I ignore their comments. peacefully and happy heeling Shortskip

I don't have any clothes to do so yet, but I will definitely be more than just a man in heels. It's nice to see that those who do just want to be men in heels and the idea of anything more has no appeal to them can still respect the opinions of CDs and accept them for who they are :w00t2: If only the entire society was like this.

Personally, I find the title of this thread misleadingly BLACK or WHITE which creates a False Dilemma and renders the poll invalid in my mind.

CD (other) or NOT (man in heels)?

I would vote for "other" since I wear women's jeans, pants, jackets, blazers, and tops. According to the poll, that would make me a CD.

The reality is that despite wearing many articles of women's clothing, I still present as a man with no goal to outwardly pass as a genetic woman.

Also, it's just a contest, which justifies temporary deviations from one's norm of behavior. We learned this from the first "leg's contest."

Don't take it so personally. All I wanted to know is how many men here wear other articles of womens clothing than just heels. No big deal. Delete the post if you feel offended by it.

real men wear heels

My question is this:

Since I wear hose to make my legs look better, and the shoe feel better...plus wear women's jeans to make the heel look better (when out), what should I pick?

Following the criteria of this poll, you should pick "Other" because you're not just a man in heels.

But as we all know, there are gray areas and it's not always as straightforward as that.

Pretty similar to how secondtake20 stated, 95% just a man in heels, 5% crossdresser roughly. Its fun to do from time to time, I even share it with the wife on some occasions, but I rarely get the time to do it or have the desire to spend more time as a CD. Honestly, the pictures i have posted here in the last month or two is more CD than I have done in a long time. But the fun of it still exists, so there is no way I could deny being an occasional, at home CD.

well im more than a man in heels since i wear more womens jeans now than mans. i also wear female underwear now everyday so i guess im a closet CD if you want to say that and i reall dont care how im labeled anymore. i enjoy who i am now. my gf is ok with my wearing fem things so thats all that matters to me.

Hey johnieheels, By your polling definition, all women are CD's because they are definitely not men in heels. Of course, the real truth is women have had a social license to crossdress as they feel. Men, as a whole group, haven't shown the spine to get such a permit. Women didn't get their license easily. They had to learn how to do what a man does, wear the proper attire that fits that status, then prove they could deliver the product as good or better than a man, and then return home to take care of their children and any other social necessities, sometimes with or without a man's support. Men for some reason didn't get the same list to live by, because they considered their position as the dominant ones. So men didn't see the need to assert themselves to better their status. Therefore, men lost a bit of their right to choose what they could wear when women were more assertive and earned the right to choose, even from men's wear, the look they desired. Now for the reason of this thread: I am a man, who publicly wears the women's adaptation of menswear and knee high nylons with or without heels. In the privacy of my home, I have experimented with some dresses and lingerie to see how they feel and look. I have enjoyed the activities, but I know that women won't have to worry about any competition from me, due to my appearance. Should men ever get to the point of adapting skirts, blouses, and/or dresses for their wardrobe, I would have an idea of some choices to consider. Till then, stilettoes are the only socially perceived adaptation I have chosen as part of my look.

Oh boy...Such a can of worms!! Unfortunately I am part of the can because I can't answer as a CD or just a man in heels! I personally appreciate a skirt once in awhile and enjoy stockings and pantyhose and nearly always wear heels and/or women's cut jeans. But not into trying to 'pass' as a woman because I simply enjoy being a man wearing heels from the outside view! I would say 95% man in heels and 5% other, but not a CD. With this being said I shall abstain from voting as I don't really fit either category.

"Heels aren't just for women anymore!!" Happy Heeling! Shoeiee

Has the original question changed, or are many here being obtuse?

The question is simply enough. Are you a man that wears heels, or are you a man who wears heels and more?

I've declared criteria in FreddyWorld for determining where you might be in the continum elsewhere, but let me recap:

Man in heels?

The only (generally regarded as) female attire you wear is womans shoes.

This would mean if you wear stockings or tights with your feminine footwear, you are NOT a man who just wears high heels. Simple question then, isn't it?

If you wear womens outer clothes, skirts, (womens cut) flared jeans, stockings, tights (with a skirt) or other outwardly feminising (whoever mellow) and quite likely wear these outside in the real world, you are a crossdresser, or as described here at HHplace as a 'freestyler'.

If you wear womens attire under your regular mans clothing (tights/stockings, panties) for personal pleasure, or wear complete womens outfits with perhaps a padded bra, either publically or privately, you are undoubtedly a TV. 'Completing' activity, wearing wigs, make-up and false (long painted nails) are ultra feminie activities, and are the 'hard-line' indicators normally associated with being a TV. Members of FreddyWorld (that would be me) will tell you that the line is a lot wider and greyer than generally thought.

So a question posed in the section "specifically aimed at men wearing high heels" asking if you ONLY wear womens shoes, rather than heels and something else, the "heels only" option is the one that 'pigeon-holes' you into the group Johnie is trying to identify.

If like me you wear hose (keeps me warm in winter, helps my feet stay in shape during summer), or wear jeans/sweaters/jackets designed for women, you ought to prescribe to the 'other' category. Those spending all their free time in girl mode (she knows who she is) or has an interest in shiny (Patent) high heels, need no assistence determining where their position is either. :lmao:

Don't vote, if you don't want to. [Perhaps being a bit 'precious'?] But if you are a man who wears heels and no other feminising attire, your choice is completely unambiguous. And by default, if you don't fall into that category, you MUST fall into the other. [Mindful the section heading. :wink:]

Hopefully this has helped some of the 'undecided' contingent. :w00t2:

I only use high heel boots and shoes with block heels to go out. At home I also use some platforms and strappy sandals. I tried some other women's stuff at home but I realized that it was just a fetish, not something I would do on a daily basis, so now I stay in the "man in heels" category.