Time on your hands!

Bubba136

I just came across the link, opened it and saw there were about 68 gazillion pairs of woman's shoes to look at. I love to browse through catalogs looking for shoes that I like. And, I guess I'm not the only one that likes to do that. so, I added the link here for others to look through.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Unless I missed it, no way to select shoe size. The available selection really drops when you select a 13+ show size...

Ditto on that. However, I suspected before exploring that site that finding anything suitable in 13 would be slim pickings at best. Disappointing since the site offered some nice stuff.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Hey people, I just found the site and posted the link for your amusement. Can't help it if "you'se feet's too big" -- just look and enjoy and STOP CARPING! - IT AIN'T A PERFECT WORLD.:lmao::w00t2:;-):lmao:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey people, I just found the site and posted the link for your amusement. Can't help it if "you'se feet's too big" -- just look and enjoy and STOP CARPING! - IT AIN'T A PERFECT WORLD.:lmao::w00t2:;-):lmao:

You're right, it ain't a perfect world and we men with big feet will just continue to whine and moan.

It is great when you find the high heels of your dreams in your larger size.