What is your new seasonal change ??

A highlight of fashion was brown a season ago, so whats in this sesason ???? Ive decided that due to the credit crunch, I am goling to improvise with what i've already got. Anybody any ideas on improvisation ?????

In some ways the gals have the best of all worlds. Still, even for the guys it's always possible to change or add a belt or a buckle to something; change a hat or add some kind of accessory. Unless the world economy turns around I don't forsee any big fashion changes fothcoming. However, it is precisely in just such an economy that we might see some big changes in things like handbags - perhaps even for the gents. Men have been carrying bags around for years as laptop covers and other computer related accessories. So why not take advantage of the downturn in the economy to get creative with handbags and such-like?

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your ideas guys, the buckle suggestion was a great idea, along with the mix and match suggestion. I wasnt able to get my hands on any buckles per se, but I managed to pick up a couple of diamante brooches from a local accessory shop. Ive placed one of these at the side of each boot and they look like theyve always been there, and look rather classy too. So Ive managed to transform a plain everyday over the knee boot into a glitzy, but not over-stated "going out" boot, and along with a pair of leggings they look so Cher and rock chic. All for under a tenner too :w00t2:. Gosh your so lucky (the designer) to be able to get your mits on cheap designer boots that are unworn from your local charity shop, that would be a dream come true for me. Ive heard that even the charity shops are suffering in this climate as lots of people are not donating their unwanted items and are selling them on ebay and such like instead.