New Shoes

• 2 weeks later...

Mhm. Too bad it was for a show. I think it was called "Just for Laughs." The video looks like the show's basic concept: catch people's reactions but add background-like laughs instead of hearing the crowd.

Formally "HHDude"

This guy has more nerve than some of us. I wish I could have been in his shoes. :w00t2: Not very bad comments, just confused looks.

New Shoes

Com'on, how much goofier can it get? Look at this guy, he really only did it for the only purpose of catching the others' reactions, not for real. This obviously won't help the case of men wearing heels.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

what a cool job, if i do that and get paid, would be awesome, the reactions are not out of this world, anyways there are logic reactions, i supose. i wonder also the positive reactions, i wonder more whay they didnt include them. Maybe if the guy was a younger the reactions could be stronger from the men. I dont know why? maybe respect to a senior. what would be much more exciting is to keep walking with the pumps around the store looking for other designs and wearing shorts.

V. Morpho

The guy looks good in heels, way to go! What irritated me was the laugh track and "Pretty Woman" melody in context. I hate it when movie makers blatantly tell watchers what their reaction is supposed to be like. Anyway, some people's facial expressions made me laugh out loud!

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

• 4 months later...