New high heel cowboy boots

onyourtoes

Congratulations!! Those are awesome, although I'm biased because I have a pair almost like them from WR. Mine have 4" heels and have the real pointy snip toe. I love mine and they were worth every penny.

The heels were ordered as 5 inches. It's $50 more to get to 5 1/2. The heels actually measure 5 1/4 inches and I'd say they're a perfect balance between being very high heels, and being able to comfortably walk around on them. They've actually made them up to 6 1/2 inches. The boot height is 13 inches measured along the side seam.

I'm jealous but miss the dollars to order them (add shipping, 11 % import duties and 25 % VAT for Belgium).

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

Very special - I'm almost losing my irrational bias against cowboy boots :lol: I recall seeing a similar pair elevating Xaphod, and they looked way cool. I have a photo I need to be posting somewhere...

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Yamyam, if you can find the photo, please feel free to post it.

Xa

Xaphod, dude, I know where the photo is, it's just the webspace. I'm working on it :lol:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"