I'm back!!

:lmao: Finally I managed to buy a new laptop after my old one was stolen in a burglary earlier in the year. So I'm back to high heeled heaven ;-) I've got lots of new shoes to take pics of for you all.. including some Louboutins!! *dies* I've got lots to catch up on hehe Good to be back :w00t2:

Greetings Cinnamon, Although I have not cyber met you, welcome back to HH Palace. Looking forward to see your new collection of heels and Lauboutins! Sorry to hear about the nasty that got your laptop, makes a dent to routines and life for that matter. Mtnsofheels

:lmao:

Finally I managed to buy a new laptop after my old one was stolen in a burglary earlier in the year. So I'm back to high heeled heaven ;-)

I've got lots of new shoes to take pics of for you all.. including some Louboutins!! *dies*

I've got lots to catch up on hehe

Good to be back :w00t2:

Great to have you back Cinnamon!

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Unfortunately, they didn't catch anybody or manage to retrieve anything that was stolen. I'm just glad I wasn't in at the time and that slowly I'm managing to replace things and treat myself to some other goodies :lmao: To all those whom I didn't have the opportunity to get to know before the burglary, I look forward to doing so now :w00t2:

• 2 weeks later...

Cinnamon:-) Welcome back and I'm looking forward to seeing some of your new pics when ready. I don't know whether I ever told you this or not. We had a female red short-haired Dachhound one time that we decided to call Cinnamon when she was a puppy. We always told everyone that she was one of the Spice Girls. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!