New member, hello everyone

Hi, I joined HHPlace yesterday and thought just say hello. I am 45 years old male from Finland, married and two already adult children. A big fan of stiletto heel shoes and boots. My wife also likes high heels very much and she has approx. 30 pairs of pointed toe stiletto heel pumps. Her high heel boot collection includes approx. 40 pairs of pointed toe stiletto heel boots. My personal high heel collection includes 8 pairs of stiletto boots and approx. 20 pairs of stiletto pumps :w00t2: .

Hi, I joined HHPlace yesterday and thought just say hello. I am 45 years old male from Finland, married and two already adult children. A big fan of stiletto heel shoes and boots. My wife also likes high heels very much and she has approx. 30 pairs of pointed toe stiletto heel pumps. Her high heel boot collection includes approx. 40 pairs of pointed toe stiletto heel boots. My personal high heel collection includes 8 pairs of stiletto boots and approx. 20 pairs of stiletto pumps :lmao: .

Welcome to hhplace, StilettoHeel! :w00t2:

Thanks for telling us about you and your wife's collection of high heeled boots and shoes. I am sure there are a lot of members that would love to read more about your collections and about you and your wife wearing your heels together.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Greetings Stilettoheel, Really glad to see another Fin(maybe your wife as well) join HH place and has an interest in heels as well and a solid collection of shoes and boots. I was in Finland in June to visit relatives-Hameenlinna & Lapua, just missed you! Welcome and I look forward to hearing from you. Mtnsofheels

Thanks a lot. Can you help me with one thing?

How do I add a personal picture to all my posts (for an example you have a picture in your posts)? :w00t2:

Hi, now you have made 5 posts you should be able to add your personal picture. we look forward to seeing it and all your input:smile:

Thanks a lot. Can you help me with one thing?

How do I add a personal picture to all my posts (for an example you have a picture in your posts)? :w00t2:

Welcome to both of you. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Go to the User CP and upload an image for your avatar. Make sure it meets the size requirements.

• 3 weeks later...