hello from Chicago

Jen J

Hi everyone, I am glad to have found the forum and look forward to getting to know everyone. I am a general contradiction, working on the truck in the morning and wearing heels, stockings and a little black dress in the evening. I am finally settling into the reality that I am who I am and loving it. I probabally am just old enough to not really care what the general public thinks. I enjoy people with open minds and the courage to express themselves. From what I have read in the forum so far, as a tourist, I have definately found the right group of Individuals, and that is what I consider myself, an individual. Enough of the formalities, lots of great heels, attitudes and advice. See ya soon. Jen

Welcome to hhplace, Jen. Glad to have you joining us. While I would agree that your dress habits are a little unorthodox, I know that you are not the only member that passes his working day being a typical "macho man" while living a completely different life after working hours. We're looking forward to reading of your adventures and your life in the "little black dress." Welcome to our place. :w00t2:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

welcome jen j you are with lots of other high heel wearers here. i also drive a big truck and i wear high heeled boots at work. i also wear them when im off work .

Hey i'm a Trucker Too!! Although i'm in the UK and only drive a up to 40 tonnes but i'm sure some of those bad boys in the US carry more than that.

• 2 weeks later...