My Story, How it all began

Quite innocently back in i think 1983, I was a typical 15 year old boy living in London. But something happened on this one particular day that had a particular influence on my way of life. I was looking in a shop on the high street when I heard a pair of stiletto heels and as a red blooded teenager of course I had to look round to take a look at the wearer of said heels. What I saw was very difficult to take on board in the split seconds I had so I found myself walking along behind this woman. This woman was wearing a pair of four inch stiletto heels with metal tips ( what a great sound they made) but they were attached to leather boots that disappeared up past the hem of her leather almost knee length skirt. The shafts of these boots almost clung to her legs even though her legs were slim. She stopped to take a look in a shop window, this left me trying to look interested in the fruit and veg shop next door. I got a closer look at her though, she must have been about thirty years of age and was very slim and about five foot eight tall in her heels and wearing a fury bomber type jacket with her handbag slung over her shoulder. All I could fix my eyes on was this pair of boots, I edged closer to see that they had an inside zipper and were leather but even with the tiny slit at the back of her leather skirt I could not see where her boots came to an end. She went to walk on but as she did I sure she looked up at me. Did I keep following or should I walk away? I couldn't I wanted to see if I could see how long those boots really were, maybe as she walks along I will catch a glimpse. I kept following trying to edge closer without making it too obvious. I found myself getting a stiff cock in my almost skintight blue jeans ( well it was the mid eighties lol ) and as I made a habit back then of wearing nothing under them it was quite clear to see. Having walked upto the end of the town without be being any the wiser about the height of these boots I was obsessed with, I found my self now following this woman down a side street with hardly anyone in it, I guessed she was nearing home and I would soon have to abandon all hope of my quest. She started to slow her pace down which put me in a awkward position because to make it not look obvious that I was not following her I would have to walk past her. As I came along side she turned and opened a front gate and walked through. I could not resist and looked back. To my horror or delight I don't know which she smiled at me. I nervously found myself smiling back at her. You were following me weren't you? She said. I stopped in my tracks, well yes I kind of was i muttered back. Why were you following me? Oh I thought what the hell, I was following you because I love your long boots and was trying to see how high up your legs they went. She smiled and now to be even more humiliated she said, yes I can see you like them by that bulge in your jeans. I wanted the ground to swallow me up as I felt my skin turn a brighter shade of red. Well would you like to see how high they go? I smiled as she beckoned me over to her. I was past caring now and walked through the gate that she closed behind me with a smile on her face. The front of the house was sheltered by a tall hedge and she leaned against the low window seal. So you want to see how tall my boots are you naughty boy, well maybe I will give you the chance to see them if you're a good boy. She pulled me in front of her, I was standing directly in front of her and she just kept smiling as she starred at me. She unzipped the fur bomber jacket and as it came open I found that what I thought had been a leather skirt was infact a leather dress that was very tight fitting in all the right places. She asked me if I liked the way she dressed. I think I spluttered a yes. The dress had a zipper that went from the neck to the bottom. At this point her hand went onto my bulge, and she kept telling me that I had been a naughty boy for following her. Her slim fingers were stroking my cock and It was throbbing. Look you naughty boy your all wet down there. Would you like to see some more now, again I think I just about mumbled a yes. I thought she was just going to hitch her dress up to show me her boots but oh no she had other ideas. Slowly unzip me you naughty boy very slowly. I was shaking with excitement and nerves I could not believe what was happening to me. I reached up and started to pull her zip down very slowly as she had told me to while she kept running her fingers over my bulging jeans. As I slid the zip down her black bra came into view and soon was completely exposed, she said nothing just watched me and stroked my cock through my jeans. She was very slim her bra was very small, one of these half cup underwired ones, the cups were tiny with some light padding but no clevage, being half cup I was sure I could just see a little glimpse of nipple, the temptation to flick open the clip at the front of this bra was so strong but I did not want to push my already very good luck . Don't stop she said as I had obviously dwelled on her tits far to long, I continued to lower the zipper past her fla! t tummy until the tiniest little black thong came into view, her pussy must be neatly shaved as the fabric barley covered it. She had a thin leather belt around her waist also and to my amazement her tall boot wer somehow attached to it. (wow) back then i had never seen a pair of thighboots in real life let alone a pair of chap boots. Although this lady was saying nothing I could feel my zipper being slid down now and her fingers were on my cock, she pulled my cock from my jeans just as I saw the tops of her fishnet holdups come into view (this was my first experience of stockings in any form being just a mere teenager but wow was I ready for them) just below her fishnet stocking tops at last I had got there was the tops of her leather boots that extended up the outerside of her legs upto her waist. They really were very tall boots with a zipper that went all the way to the top. I continued down with the zipper a few more inches until it unclipped and her dress came apart. She gave me a gentle tug on my cock pulling me towards her. Do you like my very long boots then naughty boy? She asked. My nerves seemed to by now have gone however I did wonder if any of the houses close by overlooking us could see us. I told her she looked stunning and that I couldn't take my eyes off her from that minute I turned around in the high street. Would you like to spunk over my boots? She asked. Would youl like me to wank your cock against my boots until you shoot your spunk over them? Before I even got a chance to answer she slid my foreskin back and rubbed my helmet against her leather boot shaft. I was just aching to shoot my load and as I had no girlfriend at that time I hadn't shot a load for a few weeks so it was going to be a heavy one. Unclip my bra you naughty boy, no second invitation needed here I took a clip in each hand and pulled the cups away slowly from her tits. Wow as I thought, she had a tiny pair of almost flat but very firm tits with rock hard dark brown nipples. Suck my tit suck my whole tit now, she demanded in a powerful voice, I was losing control after all I was only fifteen I could feel my spunk boiling as she rubbed my cock against her soft leather boot, I leaned forward and easily swallowed up her tiny tit in my mouth and took the liberty of cupping and squeezing the other tit with my hand, she must of liked this as now she started to rub her pussy through her thong with her spare hand, sucked it harder, harder suck my fucking tit bite my fucking nipple, pinch my other nipple. That was it I had gone past that point I could feel myself cumming, I sucked on that little firm tit as hard as I could I pinched and squeezed on her other nipple also, she screamed but im sure it was with pleasure. That was it with her tit in my mouth and her hand firmly wanking my cock against her boots I shot the biggest load of spunk ive ever shot to this day all over both her boots, jets of my spunk just kept shooting over those long leather shafts. You bad bad boy she said, look what you've done to my boots. I stopped sucking on her tit and looked down at her boots that wer splatered allover in spunk. She then smiled and said to me that she had enjoyed that and asked if i had. I said that this certainly was one of my better days. She tucked my still semi hard cock back in my trousers and did up my zipper. Then she clipped her bra togeather and pulled that zipper back up her dress. Would you like to do that again next week? she said, i smiled and all she said was be at the same place same time next week. Well i did meet her the next week, infact over the next four and a half years i must of had around forty to fifty encounters with Sally some were very special and they all involved long boots and lots of leather. I stayed in touch with her upto 1998 and i am the very proud owner of that pair of boots from that first encounter allthough they are now slightly worse for wear. She gave them to me when she upgraded her boot collection a couple of years after i met her, i often think about her and wonder what shes upto now, i have so many good memories of my naughty times with Sally and her boots. Most of these are still so clear in my head as though they happened only yesterday. Could write about Sally for hours but ive gone on enough sorry. Look forward to your comments and thoughts

• 1 month later...

Thighhighguy What exactly do you think we should do here, given your use of such language in a public place, that will no doubt also be archived by other websites and search engines??? Clearly some of the language is unacceptable, and clearly others have demonstrated they like your choice of language, so what do you propose we do about this? Give it some serious consideration, because this is a public place, and every word said here is extremely public, so ask yourself would you use this language in public, in the high street? You could have easily worded this VERY differently and acheived the same result, while keeping it decent and respectful, but you deliberately took the path of filth, ignoring any respect for others who might read it without warning. So, whats it to be? Considering one of us now has to go edit it and clean it up, wasting our own time sorting out your lack of any manners is NOT what any of us want to spend our free time doing.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Sorry Thighhighguy I agree with tech it's over the top for here however good the story line is. Good editing would not detract from the eroticism if done with subtlety and tact. It could enhance it! Again sorry Al

THG: To phrase things better, what exactly do you think it says about YOU, when you use such crude and lewd language? What do you then also think it says about this website as a whole that things like this appear here? What does it say about all the members who are seemingly egging you on? Would you really use language like this in this exact way if you were telling this story in a bar/pub with a group of people you didnt know? Would you not feel somewhat embarrassed if a stranger was telling you this story in your own home, and used the same language?

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

THG, your story would be better without all the lurid details and the gutter language. Leave a little bit to the imagination. You are telling us about a lover here, a person who was at one time very special to you. (Forty or so "encounters" qualifies as "lover" from any reasonable person's definition.) Why reduce it to something as basic as a couple of cats "getting it on" in a back alley? It seems that any person that special should deserve some respect. This site is all about high heels, and we are all well aware that high heels engage the libido. Discussions about heels will always have some sexual undertones, and yes most of us are adults here. But this is not an "adult" site, there are plenty of them around. We want to keep HHplace focused on heels, so it is a place where people interested in heels can go to talk about them. We want to keep it kind of an "entry level" heels site -- just as some people are put off by the crossdressing or transvestitism aspects, some are put off by blatant sexuality. If you want to explore those aspects of heels, you may be better served by joining another site. (No, I don't have any suggestions other than "Google".) We will always have make distinctions between what is permissible on HHplace and what is not. This goes too far.

Have a happy time!

I think for the benefit of all concerned, until it can be decided what to do with this thread, I'm going to shut it down for now to prevent any flame wars or other fighting. This story is just way over the top for anything we would like to see on hhplace.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!