Hi, New to HHPlace

Hi All, Just found this site and had to join, Have loved being with women in boots and watching women in boots for many years (too many to remember :w00t2: ) My now wife dared me to wear a pair of Thighboots a few years ago and i have not stop wearing Thighboots for her since:smile: Look forward to taking part in this site and forums. Cheers, Thighhighguy.

Glad you joined us, thighhighguy! Welcome! :w00t2: Interesting that your wife challenged you to wear boots. Adds emphasis to the old saying "careful what you wish for" since, as you said, you haven't stopped since. We're all looking forward to reading your comments and of your adventures wearing boots.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Greetings thighhighguy! I would be tongue tied if I had to say 10 times fast!(your web name that is) You're a lucky man to have had your wife push you into the boots, awesome chance to find a whole field of folks with the same interest! That is HHplace. welcome. Mtnsofheels

• 3 weeks later...